bfgfan25
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

What happens if you make the wrong choices?

[Post New]by bfgfan25 on Aug 2, 15 9:06 AM
I played the game on the easiest mode and made the "safe" choices. I don't feel like replaying the whole game (although I loved it), but I'm wondering what happens if you make "wrong" choices.

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:What happens if you make the wrong choices?

[Post New]by bestmommat on Aug 2, 15 9:59 AM
I purposely did the wrong thing several times (I was just in that kind of a mood) and nothing drastic happened ... just makes you choose again differently

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 2, 15 1:28 PM
I did the same bestmommat and had the same results. No worries, you will still continue on! I even went into the room with the blades 3 times just for the "Fun"

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 2, 15 10:02 PM
bribling wrote: I even went into the room with the blades 3 times just for the "Fun"

Lolololol!
I KNEW ! wasn't the only one to do that!!!
I am actually a bit disappointed that I made some of the right choices....
now, I will have to play this again, just to see what horrible things might happen!

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Aug 3, 15 11:24 AM
Can someone help me ,I think this is close to the end of the game, the bad guy is tossing light things and you are to catch them and then when the dream catcher you are holding is fully lit you are to make the pattern that shows up ? I just can't get it and I find no skip button ? Do I just have to keep trying ??

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 3, 15 4:54 PM
pattyjo wrote:Can someone help me ,I think this is close to the end of the game, the bad guy is tossing light things and you are to catch them and then when the dream catcher you are holding is fully lit you are to make the pattern that shows up ? I just can't get it and I find no skip button ? Do I just have to keep trying ??

SPOILER: The pattern is on the monster's chest.

I dare say, I thought that quite clever of Mad Head. I didn't get it at first.

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

fight at end

[Post New]by kandinsky on Aug 3, 15 7:04 PM
the strategy guide gives the pattern in a clear way and I copied it down on a note paper before starting a round with the bad guy ...this should work or anyway I hope it would for you...

va83
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by va83 on Aug 9, 15 11:30 PM
The dream catcher pattern is on the chest of the monster throwing the fireballs at you. They are rather difficult to copy onto the dream catcher. I'd be disappointed if the game was easier than it is with such mini-games.

Also, patterns are in the guide. Still have to memorize them to make it work for you.

Have fun, and don't get creeped out in the Maze!

Go to: