bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rooms: The Main Building here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 2, 15 10:19 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rooms: The Main Building here

[Post New]by nicolabuff12 on Aug 5, 15 2:26 AM
Mansion 1 - room 404 I cant get up the silver ladder to get the golden key

Diat60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Diat60 on Aug 10, 15 6:35 AM
I have windows 10. How do I change the game resolution for this game? It displays in a tiny window, not playable at all.

[Post New]by bebplouf on Oct 18, 15 10:00 AM
Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à accéder aux maisons supplémentaires bien que j'ai trouvé la dernière pièce du puzzle?. j'ai un MAC, y aurait' il un bug.

Merci de votre aide.

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Oct 28, 15 8:40 AM
nicolabuff12 wrote:Mansion 1 - room 404 I cant get up the silver ladder to get the golden key

Me too. I have windows 8 and this game just won't run properly. Never has since I bought it. I have un installed and reinstalled. I have to turn the game on and off and restart levels just to get up ladders. Level 404 is impossible. and WILL not work.

kes_d
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kes_d on Dec 20, 15 3:23 PM
I have windows 8.1 and I can't even get past the start screen. The display appears only on the left side, not full screen and although the cursor moves, I cannot actually select anything.
Reported, just waiting for BFG to respond.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Feb 22, 16 1:21 PM
Wanted to try this game because of some of the good reviews, but could find no place to adjust the sound, etc. It only seems to have a place to have it on at a fairly loud level or completely off.

Also, once in the game, I could discover no way to exit the game without "jumping through hoops" outside of the game to exit. This makes me wonder how a player would be able to save progress each time more of the game is played. Is this the way this game works for everyone... or are these technical issues with my game? ? ?

Whatever the case is, I'm not buying it for the above mentioned reasons.

Classicaljazz

Edited to correct the spelling of a word.

Edited on 02/22/2016 at 1:25:12 PM PST

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by CiCiRR on Apr 30, 16 6:01 PM
kes_d wrote:I have windows 8.1 and I can't even get past the start screen. The display appears only on the left side, not full screen and although the cursor moves, I cannot actually select anything.
Reported, just waiting for BFG to respond.

I had to change my display settings to 1024x768 by changing the settings in the control panel appearance and personalization > display > screen resolution (Windows 10).

The game is compatible with XP/Vista only. To play on Windows 7/8/10, the screen resolution needs to be adjusted.

[Post New]by fiddledd53 on Jun 13, 16 1:51 PM
Diat60 wrote:I have windows 10. How do I change the game resolution for this game? It displays in a tiny window, not playable at all.

treklady1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by treklady1 on Sep 22, 16 12:46 AM
This is what I found that works for me:

-- Change the screen resolution to 1024x768 once in order to bring up the game.
-- In the Options, turn OFF Full Screen, then exit the game.
-- Set the screen resolution back to where you want it.
-- Thereafter, bring the game up in windowed format, then set the option to full screen to play it. It should be normal size then.
-- Before exiting the game, go to the Options and turn OFF the full screen again. As long as you remember to do that before exiting, your resolution should not need to be changed again.

Go to: