The Wizard Lies

[Post New]by murphy_mouse on Aug 2, 15 1:42 PM
Hi, I like the new Wizard upgrade that lets you see the next card in the deck... except that I noticed that I am using the "Undo" more often than I used to -- I finally realized that the Wizard is lying. He is accurate just often enough that I'll begin to take him for granted, and then I'll get a card different than what he predicted.

I don't know if he's just wrong, or if cards are disappearing, or (like another user suggested) if I am occasionally turning over two cards at once somehow. If it is this last case, I don't know if it is something new, or if I just didn't have a way to notice until we had the Wizard upgrade.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Wizard's prediction not always matching the next card? Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update... which hopefully will be soon! (I'm playing on a PC running Windows 7, if it matters.)

Re:The Wizard Lies

[Post New]by Marchmermaid on Aug 9, 15 4:16 PM
I have that same issue. Look at the last card you played (the top card on the deck) if its the same as the one the Wizard predicts it will change to another card. or at least that has been what I have noticed.

Re:The Wizard Lies

[Post New]by nurselt on Oct 6, 15 10:21 PM
Very same issue!!

Go to: