bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Congrats Mad Head!

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 2, 15 1:43 PM
You have made another creative game! This one seems to have a lot more interest than many recent games have had and might even be an Award Winner. It is creepy and clever. All you need now is to give us a way to kill the Pop-Up Journal and it will be one of the best games of the year if it continues as it started. I thouroughly enjoyed the Demo and it's a Buy for me despite the gritty creepiness which is not my favorite theme.

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Congrats Mad Head!

[Post New]by lynwil on Aug 2, 15 5:47 PM
And congratulations to Mad Head from me too! I totally agree with Bribling, a wonderful game - couldn't stop until it was finished.

pemerald46
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by pemerald46 on Aug 3, 15 4:19 AM
lynwil wrote:And congratulations to Mad Head from me too! I totally agree with Bribling, a wonderful game - couldn't stop until it was finished.

I agree, best game for a long time

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Aug 3, 15 1:39 PM
I totally agree also, great game. Wouldn't it be nice if Mad Head could make the MCF game? What a great game that would be.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 3, 15 6:27 PM
This is a really great game. I am so tired of many of the usual HOGs we are getting lately, but this is one game I love.

Thank you, Mad Head Games.

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Aug 4, 15 9:22 PM
I like the game too but I wish Mad Head had put a Skip on the monster throwing those light things.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 7, 15 9:56 AM
I agree on the congrats! This was a great creepy (but not so intense it made me uncomfortable) game. I had ZERO tech issues with it, enjoyed every minute of game play and even played a couple of the bonus HOS, which I NEVER do. I expect I'll be playing it again in a few weeks because I missed two of the morphing objects and just because it's such a good game.

Go to: