Nolaj
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

room with pool and rug

[Post New]by Nolaj on Aug 3, 15 7:26 PM
I am in the room with the pool and rug. The rug is turned back and I have the code paper, the hint button keeps going to the rug, but it does not allow me to open the spot and putting the code paper on it does not work either. There is no magnifying glass showing on it either. There is nothing else for me to do and I think it is a glitch.

Re:room with pool and rug

[Post New]by 1kcman on Aug 4, 15 10:09 AM
I have the same problem. Help!

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 4, 15 11:03 AM
You need 2 coins to open that puzzle.

Nolaj
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Nolaj on Aug 4, 15 5:04 PM
I have the coins and the code, but even thought the hint button points to the rug the magnifying glass does not show and it will not open. That is the end of this game. I got it with a punch so I am not really out anything. I might open and do it with another persons name and see what happens. Very frustrating.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Aug 9, 15 11:24 AM
Nolaj wrote:I have the coins and the code, but even thought the hint button points to the rug the magnifying glass does not show and it will not open. That is the end of this game. I got it with a punch so I am not really out anything. I might open and do it with another persons name and see what happens. Very frustrating.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Aug 9, 15 11:28 AM
Pat_ric_ia wrote:
Nolaj wrote:I have the coins and the code, but even thought the hint button points to the rug the magnifying glass does not show and it will not open. That is the end of this game. I got it with a punch so I am not really out anything. I might open and do it with another persons name and see what happens. Very frustrating.

I have the same problem, got the coins and the code but nothing is happening although the hint button is showing this is where I need to do something!!! VERY frustrating. I actually purchased this game and have now had 2 irritating glitches! The first I got past, thanks to a fellow fish, but this one has me stumped and looks like the end of the game for me too!. If anyone knows how to get past this or knows of a walk through PLEASE let me know or message me. Looking forward to getting on with this game, which I was enjoying up to this point. Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by OSUntlCHAMPS on Aug 11, 15 10:15 PM
If you are talking about the puzzle where you see 4 colors in center of top than all the boxes below with different color boxes than look through all the boxes and in the corner of 4 boxes that match the circle at top and click on center of the 4 blocks that match the colors it will work. There is a lot of them and took me forever to figure it out with just the instructions we received. I hate to say it I hit hint button which I hate to get hints so not sure if it got it past glitch and than it stared working or what.
You will notice you have a circle moving around so when you center it in the corner of 4 boxes of the colors to match works.
Hope you understand that, but you will get it if you look inside the circle you are moving in center of the 4 blocks and it will fill in center so if you have it right looks like the circle at top

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Oct 6, 15 3:28 PM
If you have the two Anubis figures, the jack, and the wheel, just go back across the water to the tank-like vehicle, use the jack on the empty axle, put on the wheel, and start the vehicle. It will move forward, exposing a board with empty slots for the two Anubis figures. Put them in the slots; once you do this, the game will move forward. I am now in the Stone Age and I still have the two coins.

Don't give up!

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 3:33:26 PM PST

Go to: