faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Need Help My Friends , five monkey's

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 1, 09 3:07 AM
Hi my friends , i face a realy problem i rtmi2 , specially in shot 2 monkey's , i can't to make color red n some time.
to others i want to upload save files after the step please i want to complete play .
best regards

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Need Help My Friends , five monkey's

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 1, 09 5:18 AM
Hi, I just finished the game wow I loved it ........When I did the shotting of the monkeys, I hit the one with the little bit of red in it first then the other one and they were both red...... I think I got it more by accident that good managment though....... To find out which monkeys are friendly click on then and they wave to you..... I hope this makes sence to you..... I am tired

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 1, 09 6:54 AM
Hi My Friend & thanks for reply.
i'am very fanatic & i can not bear , please upload to me the session after just the midnight step .
Best Regards

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 1, 09 3:17 PM
any one can help me ?

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 1, 09 9:42 PM
is it shooting the monkeys with the pea shooter that you want to know about ? if so when you enter the monkey room shoot the first (1st) monkey on the ledge with the pea shooter and them the forth (4th) monkey on the ledge with the pea shooter and they should both run away

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 2, 09 1:37 PM
pea shoother or blow gun ?.
dianna925 , i have it

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 3, 09 4:09 AM
pea shoother and blow gun are the same thing faress, that what you use to hit the monkeys with

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

5 monkeys

[Post New]by paco12348 on Aug 3, 09 8:33 AM
I have the pea shooter in the c avern and see the monkeys I need to shoot but when I put my cursor on the monkey to aim it turns into a gear with a red slash and I can't shoot. I have absolutely no idea what step I could have missed. Any suggestions?

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 3, 09 8:34 AM
Thanks Jodda,
But really i can't skip the monkeys when i hit first , the frame of it be red , but when i sould hit second the first frame be blanck , really a big problem .
Mr.Jodda Can You send your e-mail with a prtivate meesage ?

twozamum
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by twozamum on Aug 3, 09 3:21 PM
I am stuck on the cliff with Leonard. His bar is green, I have fed him until he doesn't want anything else. I have groomed him and played the Ocarina to him until he whistled back and then I copied his tune but I can't leave him. What is wrong with this picture???????????

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 4, 09 4:03 AM
twozamum wrote:I am stuck on the cliff with Leonard. His bar is green, I have fed him until he doesn't want anything else. I have groomed him and played the Ocarina to him until he whistled back and then I copied his tune but I can't leave him. What is wrong with this picture???????????

Hi twozamum,
I really fanatic with this part it's very hard & my mouse & pc don't a 100% health , please from anyone skiped this part upload save file to as to complete play please .

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 4, 09 6:29 AM
faress
you only have to hit two of the monkeys there are 5 on the cliff you hit the first monkey on the cliff then move past the second and third monkeys and hit the fourth monkey, dont wait to see what happens with the first monkey because speed it important in this part of the game

Sorry but I cant help any more than this, maybe there is someone in your home town that can show you

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 4, 09 12:52 PM
jodda wrote:faress
you only have to hit two of the monkeys there are 5 on the cliff you hit the first monkey on the cliff then move past the second and third monkeys and hit the fourth monkey, dont wait to see what happens with the first monkey because speed it important in this part of the game

Sorry but I cant help any more than this, maybe there is someone in your home town that can show you

hi,
i have to hite all monkeys ? or only two ?

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 5, 09 2:47 AM
faress You only hit two monkeys....the other 3 are friends so hit number 1 and scan to number four and hit him

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 5, 09 8:12 AM
Hi jodda ,
i try today , but the no new , jodda please give me the way with video

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 5, 09 10:55 PM
I cant do vidio faress ..... have you made friends with the other 3 monkeys ?? if not then you have to do that first

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 6, 09 6:36 AM
jodda wrote:I cant do vidio faress ..... have you made friends with the other 3 monkeys ?? if not then you have to do that first

Hi Jodda ,
already do it , the three monkeys be friends , so jodda upload to me your save files please !! easy

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Aug 6, 09 9:50 PM
I cant do that faress sorry and I cant give you any more help than I have already you will just have to keep trying to use blow gun (pea shooter) on them...... just make sure once you enter the monkey cave you select the blow gun and have it on the screen at bottom left so it can be used....good luck

faress159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by faress159 on Aug 7, 09 3:16 AM
Thanks for your time jodda , i do all these steps but no result.

scare leoperd away

[Post New]by becca52 on Aug 8, 09 7:50 AM
I don't know how to scare the leoperd away!

Go to: