kudos at the tree organ

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 1, 09 4:14 AM
cant seem to find the last sheet music for the organ, i have the window open, also cant find the last piece of telescope, it looks like a part of a fishing rod and reel, i know now once i get that part and fix the telescope, i should find that sheet music, i think, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A HINT, THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME

kuros game i put down kudos by mistake

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 10, 09 8:53 AM
im stuck in the room with the organ and telescope, i can get to the next place the pointy rock, but my avaitar doesnt show up, and it says im missing the last piece of the map, any help

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:kudos at the tree organ

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 10, 09 10:06 AM
You're in the wrong game forum, Nana. This is kudos and you want kuros. I'm sure that the answer is in the walkthrough in the Kuros forum.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 10, 09 1:12 PM
Hi nanaboonana381,

Just like Mr_Russ said, we do have a full game forum set up for Kuros with a link to the full walkthrough that we have up on our Big Fish Blog. Since this thread ended up in the wrong forum, I've gone ahead and moved it over to the proper one. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 27, 09 5:01 AM
thankyou bfgEuphraya- finally found the forum

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 27, 09 5:04 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:You're in the wrong game forum, Nana. This is kudos and you want kuros. I'm sure that the answer is in the walkthrough in the Kuros forum.
THANK YOU MR RUSS, THAT DEFINITELY HELPED

Go to: