Re:Groupplay for RtMI2: Mina's Fate has started May 5th, all welcome to join

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on May 18, 12 8:01 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:There is a mechanism to flush out the gas if you put it into the wrong container. It shouldn't be a show-stopper.

I couldn't see that at the time!
Another thing I never noticed until the end: I never knew what that blue bar on the right hand side of the inventory page meant. Getting near the end, I accidently put my cursor over it...........and found out it was my "pride level"!

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on May 20, 12 5:21 AM
Catfish_girl wrote:There are a bunch of players, I haven't heard from in awhile.
Are you still there?
Please let us know if you need help.

RL interrupted my game and I had to bow out for a time, hopefully I will be playing again this weekend. Last thing I did was get the info from the broken robot, so I have a lot of game still to play!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on May 21, 12 12:09 AM
I still pop in to see if anyone needs help, so just because me or others aren't posting I know they are around - catfishgal, poplva, and others.

Just when I show up, questions have been answered.

janwirtz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by janwirtz on May 28, 12 4:07 PM
Hi fishies. Played this through when it first came out, but I think "Oldtimers" has caught up with me. I'm stuck below the leopard and can't remember how to get out. I've already replaced the burnt circuits for the canon things, but can't get them to line up now. What to do? Help?

Janz

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 30, 12 9:19 AM
Hi janwirtz I know I solved this puzzle but I can't remember the solution very well. I do remember that, in retrospect, this puzzle is easier than it looks. You don't have to get all the lights green and you don't have to lign up each circuit. As far as I remember only one circuit has to function to be able to get the leopard.
Probably not very helpful, but hopefully just enough to get you going........

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 10:24:41 AM PST

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on May 30, 12 11:05 AM
janwirtz wrote:Hi fishies. Played this through when it first came out, but I think "Oldtimers" has caught up with me. I'm stuck below the leopard and can't remember how to get out. I've already replaced the burnt circuits for the canon things, but can't get them to line up now. What to do? Help?

Janz

here's what I posted earlier in this thread -

On the left you have already taken the burnt out circuits out, place the others you just got. Then shut it up press the right top button at the right hand side and cutscene with lepard hopefully will happen. Just make sure you are the beach side of this when you do it! And don't forget after the cutscene to take the circuits out you need them for the other circuit puzzle.. You ignore the right hand side I thought I had to get it to line up but apart from pressing the top right button you don't do anything else there. end

sorry I was long in replying! as I know there still is people playing I will pop in daily! (I had been doing so for a week after my last post but no one seemed around) just glad catfish girl was here.

March_Hare
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by March_Hare on May 31, 12 11:54 AM
Catfish_girl wrote:There are a bunch of players, I haven't heard from in awhile.
Are you still there?
Please let us know if you need help.

Sorry about that CfG - I guess I will call it quits on Mina's Fate.

For some reason, I never got into the rhythm of this game. Yes, it was hard to find time to play it (with all the work demanded by the garden), but I really didn't find the game appealing enough to try overly hard to make time for it either.

But - since I've caught up with the outside work, I am very much looking forward to Rhiannon which is more my kind of game.

That said, a big, big Thank you! to all the helpful fishies who swam through so often to help out and a big, big Congratulations! to everyone who finished!

Cheers

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pepssy on Jun 21, 12 5:16 PM
Joyfullady wrote:Re points - in RTMI - there were 400 points total and in RtMI2 - the most I've seen someone suggested there was at least 700. I'm sure there has to be more as I ended with 734 and had 53 items left over. Fourteen of them were vases - some filled and[b]

[b][i]SPOILER

You can get more points by:
1. Pouring everything liquid into each vase
2. Painting 2 of each vase blue
3. Putting all liquids in each shape of blue vase
4. Keep everyone fed as much as possible including the 1st nasty ape (Slugger) and
the inlet ape (Leonard)
5. Go up to the 2 monkeys up near the thorns where Mina can't go. Get Jep to knock down red fruit , get him to go up after you have gotten down to the inlet and gotten the shells and green paint can. You can get 2 peapods (use 1 with boiling water to get pea soup). Jep can now scare Slugger away so that he can give stuff to Amber.
6. Amber can be given 1 of each shaped vases, 1 of each blue vases, perfume (from putting a flower in the sawmill still. You get extra points if you also give it to Jep and Mina), shell necklace (after mina cuts holes in it with the knife and adds a string. Also extra points for letting Jep and Mina wear it first.), water, cooked food, fruit, almost every food until she is full.
7. Get oysters near helicopter and 3 crayfish inside it, Jep can kill both birds at the big kiln with his sharp pointed stick, and later on 2 dying ones in woods near sawmill, 1 lizard from crack on top inlet past Leonard, plus the lemurind near sawmill woods.
Cook everything that you can for extra points.
8. Keep all fish and cook all except 1 to use as bait to catch the lake monster (red cork, 6 foot pole, wire, bent sawmill nail).
9. Fish pies=flour, oil, water, cooked fish.) some empty. Rexred do you know?

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pepssy on Jun 21, 12 5:20 PM
janwirtz wrote:Hi fishies. Played this through when it first came out, but I think "Oldtimers" has caught up with me. I'm stuck below the leopard and can't remember how to get out. I've already replaced the burnt circuits for the canon things, but can't get them to line up now. What to do? Help?

Janz

Jep needs to get muddy, then take the mud stick and go up the tree near the mud to put the stick on the bees nest, take it to windmill and bees will chase away the cat. Pick up stick and bee larvae from nest. (yummy for Jep.)

Go to: