Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Sternenamazone on Nov 21, 14 4:57 AM
Jolmes wrote:Hello,

I am having issues with the Inventor's Treasure Hunter quest (Give Imperial Gong). I have created the Gong but when I go to the quest to give it to the Inventor the "give" button is still gray as opposed to green. I restarted the game thinking it might be an easy fix but I was unsuccessful.

Also, I saw someone comment on disliking the "pick the bottle" and I too am not certain I care for it...just a tidbit from me

Thank you for any help you can provide and have a nice day.

I have the same problem with a quest. I want to give the items, but they disappear.

[Post New]by vandicat on Nov 22, 14 9:51 PM
Has anyone else had the disappearing ink and some other quests just disappear? I was 2/3 to completing the quest when it and several other that I don't remember what they are disappeared. Will they comeback? If not I think I will be stuck for a while as I need to write the invisible letter.

[Post New]by Daphnorman on Nov 23, 14 6:12 PM
I have reached level 51 and I am now waiting for an update to continue.
Right now I am just amassing energy and orbs and relics, but can go no further.
Technical issues that are still occurring are:
1. When creating roulette chips and anomaly traps, I do not receive all the items I create. I have to exit the game completely and come back later to receive all my creations.
2. There are 2 anomaly rifts where you can create the Vampire Mirror relic.
One of the rifts is by the mansion and you create Vampire Mirrors and Midas Arms.
The other is in the scientists lab and you create the Vampire Mirrors and the Magicians Top Hat. Every other relic can only be made in 1 anomaly rift. I now have a surplus of 44 Vampire Mirror relics. Why do we need so many of these relics, when they are only used to banish Treants?
3. There is only 1 rift, in the Paris Cemetary to create the Cocktail "New York Charge", but you need this relic to banish Sea Dragons and Fire Elementals.
4. The rift in the lower level of the Gallery is used to create Miracle Almanacs and Chronos Signs, but there is nowhere to use these relics. The inventory says they are for banishing Sea Dragons, but are not shown when clicking on the Sea Dragon to banish it.

[Post New]by razmataz62 on Nov 24, 14 3:49 AM
I think this is a tech issue. I am at level 26 and have the Paris gate open. I created the Sun emblem to open the cemetery but when i click it to put it in it goes straight back into inventory. i have tried to put it in multiple times. I have used the hints and it tells me to do this. I have the ruby and emerald rings and am led to believe the others are behind the gate which will not except the sun emblem. is there a fix for this or am i going to have to start over? i am pretty much at a stand-still and can do nothing more as i have done everything else available. I run the game on a Windows 8 PC.

Fatal error received

[Post New]by westiegyrl on Nov 24, 14 7:32 PM
bferguson2 wrote:I have submitted a ticket to support and looked online for a solution but maybe someone here can help me. I was playing Agency 33 the other day and the electricity blinked and when I restarted my computer and tried to open the game again it gave me a fatal error message that said:
Incorrect + 'C:/Users/BreAnn/AppData/Roaming/EleFunGames/Agency33/default/profiles/_145223817858479/UI.storage'fileformat

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and I still receive the same error.
I am operating on a pc version and windows 7.

I am getting this same error. Has anyone found out what to do to fix it?

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Nov 25, 14 8:54 PM
A glitch to report: When at the Scientist's desk to make the Green Acid, I first put the Alchemy Sign on the journal to get the formula. Then I put the flower on the cutting board and cut it with the knife. I dragged the flower into the pot. When reaching for a bottle, I accidentally clicked off the desk, which took me back to the Scientist's room. Now when I return the desk, I can cut the flower again, but cannot continue any further. I cannot move the flower. The tweezers will not move the flower, either.

Had to skip the puzzle for 2 orbs.

[Post New]by kalbren2r1 on Nov 25, 14 11:44 PM
I Win 7 OS and I am on a quest that requires to complete the library scene with a distortion challenge added. I have 7 mirrors in my inventory. However, when I click to add the distortion challenge at the library there are no buttons to add the challenge and there is only 2 or 3 other challenges active at the library. I even crafted a new mirror and it does not show up.

Edited on 11/26/2014 at 12:02:14 AM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Nov 26, 14 8:46 AM
Another glitch: I finished a scene and chose a reward vial. It was not the one I was hoping for, so at that point, I clicked on the magnifying glass and bought one. I used it, and selected the reward vial I wanted. It took the 3 orbs and the magnifying glass, but the reward vial I wanted was not received. In other words, there is a glitch when one tries to use the magnifying glass after already receiving one reward vial.

ETA: Oops. I tried this again, and realized that in order to get a second reward, I need to buy tweezers on top of it all. Sorry. Very bad deal, BTW.

ETA: Why even allow us to buy a magnifying glass after selecting a reward? Game will show us what/where the other rewards were anyway. Should be incorporated into the tweezers purchase, which would explain why it costs twice as much.

Edited on 11/26/2014 at 9:10:03 AM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Nov 26, 14 8:54 AM
Kalbern, Distortion challenge cannot be added if an Eclipse challenge is already active. Need to remove/play the currently active challenges. Then add Distortion.

[Post New]by Unicorn2blue65 on Dec 11, 14 1:42 PM
When I try to buy the Extra Small Pack the price say $24.99 but at check out to purchase it is 49.99. Confused! thanks for your help

Major Problem - Loading Game - "Fatal Error"

[Post New]by tedski0430 on Dec 12, 14 6:35 PM
When I open the game I get the Agency 33 screen and I click on it. I get a sound and the screen remains blank. When I Ctrl - Alt - Del and open Task Manager there is a "Fatal Error" running with the game running. I try to open either one and only get the blank screen. I click on the error and click end task and both the game and error close. It has been two days now. I have done no updates to my computer so I don't know why this is happening. All my other games are fine. Can someone help me figure this out?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 13, 14 4:14 PM
Hi tedski0430,

I'm sorry to see that you're encountering a Fatal Error when you try to play the game. In this case, I would recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, be sure to reply directly to this message. I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by TammyJRizzo on Dec 15, 14 7:27 AM
Since the recent update, my game no longer respects game settings. For instance, if I uncheck 'custom cursor' and 'full screen mode' (I'm sorry, I do not LIKE full screen mode!), the game switches to them, but then immediately switches back to the default settings of custom cursor and full screen mode. Even if I exit the game right after unchecking the cursor and screen modes, when I open the game again, they're set back at default again.

This is clearly not the proper behavior, and it really needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

CarenNH
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by CarenNH on Dec 19, 14 9:16 AM
As per Barbie above, my sound settings keep getting reset too. Even after most recent update yesterday. What gives?

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Dec 20, 14 3:24 AM
Fatal errors are still occurring in the game, but so far I have had 3 since the newest download since the last update.. This is a big improvement considering before, I literally could barely get through a scene without one or more. It really made for great irritation on my part. because I know the developers or technical support knows what is causing this. If this is something we can fix on our own without risking messing up the computer, we could sure use the informaton! If it is something in the game, It would help to know this as well. It really undermines the quality of the game time. I had done all the quick "fixes" given, the errors still came back. They were also pretty predictable and after an update these stopped or decreased for a short while. The last update was the worst. Hopefully, this one will be better. Also, the "repair of the Asian bridge near the Polar station,still is a glitch I believe. I repaired it long ago, and have access, etc. Just want to make sure it is not important.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 22, 14 3:07 PM
After the new update at December 18 the Experience not leveling up,i have 3,5M and the leveling up point was at 3,3M.
I guess it was too good to be true!!!

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 3:19:14 PM PST

Damien's quest. Lvlv 16 Dont'; have it

[Post New]by swenrich1984 on Dec 22, 14 7:14 PM
I think I have a tech issue. At lvl 16 have the laurel wreath in inventory. I need to finish one more quest for Darian. But none shows up. Looked in the other posts. Only reference is on Sept 29. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have played this game on another computer, didn't have that problem.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 23, 14 6:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that many of you are still experiencing technical issues with the game. While I'm able to provide general information that may be useful, I'm unable to provide detailed technical assistance regarding the game.

If there's a specific tech issue that you'd like to troubleshoot, the best course of action would be to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps will be able to provide the correct troubleshooting steps for any given tech issue.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that you're all able to continue with the game.

bfgWaimea

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 25, 14 3:34 AM
A lot of glitches at December 18 update.
There seems to be a glitch with the roulette,i won at least 10 times the 30 orbs, i was shown 30 orbs but they never went into my inventory instead I was given coins,amulets even a Orpheus hint.

At the Agents Board all the Agents are available and free for me,never paid 100 coins,i guess this is going to be fixed really soon.

I have no achievement to accomplish and earn,only locked up and stuck.

Still the Temple of Gods is a big mess for me never worked properly.

The worse of all is that i can't level up anymore.
There is no reason to continue this game or any game if i can't level up anymore.
I just want to play and have fun for a change.
Is that too much to ask?
I sent a ticket to CS,hopefully that i can get a solution and not a free coupon again!!!

Thanks.

Edited on 12/25/2014 at 3:36:02 AM PST

Bobinette1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Bobinette1 on Dec 26, 14 1:46 PM
This is minor compared to others but it's still Worth mentionning.

I must say that they are annoying with always demanding purple and green items. I find they're too seldomly given after playing one of the sites for them to ask for so many. They should and could ask for gold ones instead. I have soooooo many in my inventory!

I would also like to have my gold nuggets available. The "icon" is stuck on the 22:00 and never starts. I wasted a few summoning stones to make it start and nothing happens. I can't wait to start getting them again as I sure could use them to get purple items!!!

Let's hope they fix it for the next update!

P.S. Note to developers : In the Paris "site" the nest is in fact a birdhouse and the Chief hat is a Chef hat. Just thought I'd help with the translation, )))

Thanks for reading me and keep up the good work as this game is still pretty nice to play.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Edited on 12/26/2014 at 2:11:49 PM PST

Go to: