Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by Lawanahilt on Mar 29, 17 7:07 AM
I WAS CHARGED $3.49 TWICE WITHIN SECONDS FROM MY ORIGINAL $3.49. I ALREADY SPENT OVER $1000 PLAYING THIS GAME. THAT'S THE REASON I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION AS OF APRIL I PAY $6.99 A MONTH PLUS BUY A LOT OF POWER-UPS AND BEEN PLAYING A YEAR NOW AND STILL ONLY IN L.A not fair, seems like the only way to win is to spend spend spend needs to be funnier and easier to play without always having to pay for power-ups and then getting charged twice. please refund my money or give me extra power-ups or something to help make this game easier and fun. OR I WILL SEEK A LAWYER TO SEE WHO IS MAKE MONEY OFF OF ME I HAVE ALL MY RECEIPTS SAVED AND WOW I COULD'T BELIEVE I SPEND $2,300 ALREADY . IT WAS ON Sunday 03/26/2017

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 29, 17 9:37 AM
Hi Lawanahilt,

I'm sorry to hear that you were charged three times for a purchase you made! The Forum Moderation Team absolutely doesn't want anyone to be charged extra for a purchase in the game, and we definitely understand wanting to have this taken care of.

I'd like to be able to help with this myself, however the forums unfortunately don't support the tools that I'd need in order to look into this situation. Instead, the best thing to do is contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Reps are always willing to assist , and are able to investigate problems like this in order to provide customized support.

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to let myself or another one of our active Moderators know if you have any questions or concerns. We're always willing to help as best we can.

bfgPanthalassa

Patchulie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Patchulie on Apr 8, 17 10:58 AM
Is there any sign of new cities for PC? Dubai says "coming soon". I'm finished Cairo, and am going back to complete all of the cities as I wait, but just wondering if it's coming.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,286 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 8, 17 11:03 AM
Patchulie wrote:Is there any sign of new cities for PC? Dubai says "coming soon". I'm finished Cairo, and am going back to complete all of the cities as I wait, but just wondering if it's coming.

Nobody ever knows when there will be new content. And the PC platform continues to be pitifully neglected.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 8, 17 2:32 PM
Hi Patchulie and eli173,

I understand that there are some concerns regarding future cities for the PC platform of the game, and I wanted to stop by with some info.

As mentioned here, there is a difference in the number of cities available on the mobile and PC platforms of the game. Our teams here absolutely want people to be enjoying their games, and the Forum Moderation Team understands the concerns that can arise in situations like this.

Due to the variables that go into creating content for different platforms, cities may not be able to be released at the same frequency in the PC version of the game as in the iOS and Android versions. Unfortunately, while I'd like to be able to offer information as to when Dubai and other future cities may be released, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive that sort of information ahead of time.

However, while that is the case, I want to assure everyone that the Moderation Team will continue to pass along player feedback such as this so that the right team can see it. Additionally, we'll be sure to post in the forums when any new content for the PC platform is released. I encourage keeping an eye on the following thread for news of any upcoming updates or cities:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) January 31, 2017

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Silverpause on Apr 11, 17 4:28 PM
I was in shanghai had worked hard to get there and stupidy even spent real money. My Cpmputer died on me it needed to be completely reinstalled. All of the other games worked fine with no losss except for gummy drop. It made me start teh whole game over again. WHere are the files kept for this game> I need help very frustrated old lady here

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 12, 17 11:49 AM
Hi Silverpause,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress disappeared after that computer died! I'd definitely like to be able to look into this situation myself, however the forums unfortunately don't support the tools that I'd need to do so.

Instead, what the Forum Moderation Team recommends is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Reps will be able to investigate this matter further, and they're definitely willing to help as much as they're able.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this info has been helpful. Please feel free to let one of our active Moderators know if you have any further questions or concerns.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: