Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by Lawanahilt on Mar 29, 17 7:07 AM
I WAS CHARGED $3.49 TWICE WITHIN SECONDS FROM MY ORIGINAL $3.49. I ALREADY SPENT OVER $1000 PLAYING THIS GAME. THAT'S THE REASON I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION AS OF APRIL I PAY $6.99 A MONTH PLUS BUY A LOT OF POWER-UPS AND BEEN PLAYING A YEAR NOW AND STILL ONLY IN L.A not fair, seems like the only way to win is to spend spend spend needs to be funnier and easier to play without always having to pay for power-ups and then getting charged twice. please refund my money or give me extra power-ups or something to help make this game easier and fun. OR I WILL SEEK A LAWYER TO SEE WHO IS MAKE MONEY OFF OF ME I HAVE ALL MY RECEIPTS SAVED AND WOW I COULD'T BELIEVE I SPEND $2,300 ALREADY . IT WAS ON Sunday 03/26/2017

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 29, 17 9:37 AM
Hi Lawanahilt,

I'm sorry to hear that you were charged three times for a purchase you made! The Forum Moderation Team absolutely doesn't want anyone to be charged extra for a purchase in the game, and we definitely understand wanting to have this taken care of.

I'd like to be able to help with this myself, however the forums unfortunately don't support the tools that I'd need in order to look into this situation. Instead, the best thing to do is contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Reps are always willing to assist , and are able to investigate problems like this in order to provide customized support.

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to let myself or another one of our active Moderators know if you have any questions or concerns. We're always willing to help as best we can.

bfgPanthalassa

Patchulie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patchulie on Apr 8, 17 10:58 AM
Is there any sign of new cities for PC? Dubai says "coming soon". I'm finished Cairo, and am going back to complete all of the cities as I wait, but just wondering if it's coming.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 8, 17 11:03 AM
Patchulie wrote:Is there any sign of new cities for PC? Dubai says "coming soon". I'm finished Cairo, and am going back to complete all of the cities as I wait, but just wondering if it's coming.

Nobody ever knows when there will be new content. And the PC platform continues to be pitifully neglected.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 8, 17 2:32 PM
Hi Patchulie and eli173,

I understand that there are some concerns regarding future cities for the PC platform of the game, and I wanted to stop by with some info.

As mentioned here, there is a difference in the number of cities available on the mobile and PC platforms of the game. Our teams here absolutely want people to be enjoying their games, and the Forum Moderation Team understands the concerns that can arise in situations like this.

Due to the variables that go into creating content for different platforms, cities may not be able to be released at the same frequency in the PC version of the game as in the iOS and Android versions. Unfortunately, while I'd like to be able to offer information as to when Dubai and other future cities may be released, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive that sort of information ahead of time.

However, while that is the case, I want to assure everyone that the Moderation Team will continue to pass along player feedback such as this so that the right team can see it. Additionally, we'll be sure to post in the forums when any new content for the PC platform is released. I encourage keeping an eye on the following thread for news of any upcoming updates or cities:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) January 31, 2017

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Silverpause on Apr 11, 17 4:28 PM
I was in shanghai had worked hard to get there and stupidy even spent real money. My Cpmputer died on me it needed to be completely reinstalled. All of the other games worked fine with no losss except for gummy drop. It made me start teh whole game over again. WHere are the files kept for this game> I need help very frustrated old lady here

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 12, 17 11:49 AM
Hi Silverpause,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress disappeared after that computer died! I'd definitely like to be able to look into this situation myself, however the forums unfortunately don't support the tools that I'd need to do so.

Instead, what the Forum Moderation Team recommends is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Reps will be able to investigate this matter further, and they're definitely willing to help as much as they're able.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this info has been helpful. Please feel free to let one of our active Moderators know if you have any further questions or concerns.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by slappyallen on May 5, 17 11:13 AM
I think its big fish that is the tech issue not the game (money hungry).Used to like the game ,not any more.

bfgBellerophon
8,009 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 17 11:31 AM
Hi slappyallen,

It sounds like you are experiencing technical issues with your Gummy Drop! game. It is recommended to refer to the Gummy Drop! Technical Help Pages as they contain steps that have been known to help resolve various technical issues depending on what platform you play on.

If technical issues continue to be present, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

Please keep in mind that Gummy Drop! is a Free to Play game. Players have the option to purchase in game content if they choose. Others have often stated that they are able to proceed within the game without making any purchases. For more information on these types of games, please see the following help page:

Free to Play Games

If players are having trouble getting through certain levels, it is recommended to post in the designated city threads as other players and the Moderation Team can help provide assistance. This will also help the moderators identify trends in certain levels to bring to the appropriate Gummy Drop! teams to help fine tune them for players. Please refer to the city directory link below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we also ask users to adhere to the Forum Rules specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

By adhering to the rules it helps keep the forums accessible to everyone who would like to participate. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/07/2017 at 8:52:21 AM PST

[Post New]by tbozeman on May 7, 17 9:47 AM
I made a purchase today and game shut down. You took my money and I did not get my coins are free spends. This is the second time this has happened. I will not make anymore purchases because I cannot afford to give you money and I do not receive any thing in return..I am thinking about deleting this game and tell everyone I know not to play it. That is sad because I enjoy playing it. I hope you can resolve this issue. Thank you

bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 7, 17 6:34 PM
Hello tbozeman,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear that there has been trouble making purchases and not receiving what was paid for. We absolutely want players to receive their purchases and I'd be happy to provide the steps for receiving additional assistance from our Gummy Drop! Support Team.

Players can receive more assistance with their purchases in Gummy Drop! by contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the in-game User ID of the profile the purchase was made on as well as a confirmation of the purchase either by the order number or order confirmation that was provided when charged. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on retrieving an in-game User ID in Gummy Drop!:

What is my User ID?

We definitely want you to receive your in-game items for your purchases, and I hope that this was able to help with where to get further assistance. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 05/07/2017 at 6:34:41 PM PST

AliH827
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AliH827 on May 8, 17 7:52 PM
I've been playing this game for almost a year. I have happily invested time, some money, etc., and looking forward to Dubai opening up for us PC users. I opened the game this morning and it "told" me that my User Name is corrupt and promptly sent me to Australia to start the whole game over. I have never had any issues with any games on Big Fish over the last 8 years. This is a first. I have NO desire to start this game over..... very disappointed.

bfgBellerophon
8,009 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 9, 17 9:26 AM
Hi AliH827,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the forums what has occurred with your Gummy Drop! game. I'm so sorry that your game gave you an error message and then sent you back to Sydney. We definitely want to help look into this for you. Please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report so that they can further assist. I apologize that we don't have the appropriate tools to provide specific steps for this issue from the forums, but the Support Team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by megalass on May 17, 17 3:45 PM
While playing the game today it froze and when I restarted it got through the first 3 screens and when I got to the world map I was thrown out and this message appeared:
System.IO.IOExeption: Access to the path
'C:\Users\Jaki\AppData\Roaming\Game Forest\Gummy Drop\1.0\Levels_tmp/' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.InternalMove (String sourceDirName, String destDirName,Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.Move(Sting sourceDirName, String destDirName)
at Match.CfgManager.<CheckU[datesTask>d_21.MoveNext()
at Match.CoolWorkflow.Task.AdvanceHelper(Single delta)
at Match.CoolWorlkflow.Task.Advance(Single delta)
at Match.CoolWorkflow.Update (Single delta)
at Lime.UpdateHandler.Invoke (Single delta)
at Lime.Widget.Update (Single delta)
at Lime.WindowWidget.Update (Single delta)
at Match.Application.On UpdateFrame(Single delta)
at system.Action'1.Invoke(T obj)
at Lime.CommonWindow.RaiseUpdating(Single delta)
at Lime.Window.Update (Single delta)
at Lime.Window.OnPaint (Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at OpenTK.GLControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHangling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContrainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Window.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message & m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr Iparam)

it would then close the program and not let me any further.

I use Windows 10 and the PC version of Gummy Drop.

I have unistalled the program and the BigFish manager and then reinstated but still got the same error message. How did I fix the issue.

Patchulie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patchulie on May 17, 17 10:25 PM
woooooo hoooooo!!!

suddenly, I have Cairo available AND about another 30 new cities for my PC!!!

I don't know if I'm happy, or sad that my addiction will continue, LOL!

Thanks, Gummy Drop techie folks.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on May 17, 17 10:59 PM
Are you getting 30 cities after Cairo??? I am on a PC as well and I only go up to Cairo and it still says Dubai coming soon???

I went back into the game and checked again just now and OMG!!! It does indicate we have all the cities up to Lisbon.

Edited on 05/17/2017 at 11:09:16 PM PST

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 17, 17 11:59 PM
I've just checked and my PC version still shows 'Dubai Coming Soon'. I've also checked on Game Manager and it shows no updates.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on May 18, 17 12:47 AM
I am only in Paris but when ever I use the globe to move from city to city to empty resource centres or ship resources my globe always indicated that Dubai was coming soon and there were no other cities listed. I did not see any updates from the mods either but my globe now has a lot of cities beyond Cairo listed (they all have the customary lock) and indicates that Lisbon is coming soon. Not sure what is going on and why some of us PC players are seeing this and others are not??? I can't test it out and try to see if they would indeed unlock because I am no where near Cairo or Dubai.

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 18, 17 5:56 AM
The new cities have now appeared for me too. Very odd as they weren't there about 5 hours ago and I have got the system set for Manual Update. I can only assume that Manual Update doesn't work any more and it has been updated automatically.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on May 18, 17 9:25 AM
I am just checking my resource centres and shipping as I need to accomplish other things today and won't be playing much. I have checked the forum, the updates thread the mods maintain regarding new cities for PC players and of course my game manager as well but there is no mention of any update for all the cities we see on our destination globe. I hope they are actually available and seeing as I am not able to test any of them to see if they unlock it would be great for anyone to post that indeed they can now access Dubai as it was the city we were all waiting to open up before this event happened last night.

Go to: