Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Fhp2016 on Jun 2, 16 9:28 AM
Hi there, I have done everything you suggest but my game on iPad 2 keeps crashing every time I buy gems, it throws me out and I can't access it again, I then lose my gems, I have managed to get a refund but what can I do regarding the game itself, I have to reinstall but then the gems have disappeared which is why I got the refund?

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jun 2, 16 1:11 PM
This is not so much a tech issue but who decided the diver needed more and more energy. First to 1100 something which took over 24 hours to complete a level. Now he wants 3400 something!!! Really! Only way to complete a level was to buy pearls to feed to the out of energy diver. Not going to happen with half my energy going to one hour. Stupid.

[Post New]by Toripaterson02 on Jun 3, 16 1:15 PM
Toripaterson02 wrote:So frustrated! I made a purchase last night and then the game crashed on me.. I have since turned it on and off 3 times and reset my iPad only for it to continue crashing when just opening up the game.. My only option was to delete the app but now I've redone loaded it, it's started me right from the beginning again. Please can I get this sorted?!!

I'm still waiting on this.. I have no way of playing the game as its starting me from scratch after so long! You took my payment for pearls and then crashed my game so I couldn't even use them!!!

[Post New]by AngKr02 on Jun 3, 16 4:02 PM
My calls for help disappear. Just now I asked for help on all 3 of my balloon pads, then checked on my diver, and when I came back the megaphone icon was gone. The full amount of wait time was still there but I don't have any calls for help. It shows a 0. This has happened a few times and it's very frustrating.

[Post New]by insaneheadspace on Jun 3, 16 4:45 PM
Hi there,

My help requests seem to disappear before anyone can answer them! If I stay on my island - I.e don't click away, go deep diving etc, the requests seem to stay. Just getting frustrated when I need the help & then have to wait another 3 hrs for the requests to refresh. I'm on iPhone 6, latest iOS. Thanks.

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jun 4, 16 9:36 AM
I only receive help requests when I leave the game & come back. Usually by then the request is already answered.

[Post New]by Grandmabro on Jun 4, 16 3:44 PM
Hi everyone, after reading thru the issues you guys are having, mine seems more of a complaint. Anyway, I am having trouble getting green stones. I send my balloons off daily, sometimes twice, but all I get are blue and pink stones on their return. Pink stones are ok, blues I can use, but green is what I need to complete the underwater scenes. I am not having any fun with this game if all I'm doing is collecting magic to feed the underwater lamp.

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 5, 16 6:48 PM
I would also like to AGAIN bring to the developers attention the cursed items returning from dives.
Since the Deep diving was introduced, the Cursed Crusader achievement is not increasing.
Also it would be nice to get something else from decursing a cursed ITEM other than 20 XP. May I suggest elements, pearls and inventory boxes?

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Jun 6, 16 11:14 AM
The update is crashing the game and no one can get in. Please share with devs.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 6, 16 11:44 AM
Need help just updated my game now every time I enter it goes to welcome my name then crashes right out of game

[Post New]by isabellag2014 on Jun 6, 16 11:46 AM
After latest upgrade, game won't start, just crashes
I'm on level 53

[Post New]by Angelissimi on Jun 6, 16 12:12 PM
Ho appena scaricato l'aggiornamento 1.7.2 e l'applicazione si chiude dopo pochi secondi cosa devo fare? Grazie

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 6, 16 12:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Sunken Secrets game. In regards to the crashing issues with the latest update that players have reported in the Forums and to the Customer Support Team, the Sunken Secrets teams are currently investigating. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

In the meantime, it may be helpful to uninstall and reinstall the Sunken Secrets app and sign back in with your Big Fish or Facebook account information. Be advised that this step is ONLY if you have previously linked your progress to a Big Fish or Facebook account. If you haven't previously linked your progress, uninstalling and reinstalling will result in a loss of progress.

With the feedback of the deep dives, the Moderation team will continue to pass along what is brought to our attention. Please keep in mind that while we don't have the tools to make changes within the game, we can continue to advocate for the players and pass along feedback.

For players that are experiencing issues with the help requests, the teams are aware of this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, it may be helpful to ensure that you are on the current version available. Please see the following announcement for details:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets - June 6, 2016

If players would like to aid in the investigation for issues presented in this thread, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Tweety9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Tweety9 on Jun 6, 16 12:45 PM
Not sure if this is mentioned already but I updated the game and when I go to another island I have to search for their shop. And it also doesn't move to a building which needs assistance.
Just me or what?

Queenbrim
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Queenbrim on Jun 6, 16 12:57 PM
Hey Bellerophon, please be advised that when we do uninstall and reinstall, we cannot log into our accounts!!! We just get the forever loading screen that says, connecting to Facebook.

[Post New]by reddwarf4ever on Jun 6, 16 1:40 PM
landing page used to show tent shop....not its random, why change something that worked perfectly...

make the landing page of friends worlds show the tent shop

thanks

[Post New]by Elle00 on Jun 6, 16 3:38 PM
I just did the latest update.

The game won't load. It loads file 1 then closes.

And I'm confused as how to link my progress to the web site.

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 6, 16 5:08 PM
I'm not sure if it's a bug or one of the "various performance improvements" but when a villager needs an item, it does not show how many I have until tapped.
It was very useful information, can we please have it back?

[Post New]by beaner062079 on Jun 6, 16 7:34 PM
Game won't load at all since update. Seems to be a common issue for most. Not wasting my time with reporting as I never get a response from BF.

Edited on 06/06/2016 at 7:35:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Yolibaca on Jun 6, 16 8:49 PM
After updating tonight, I am unable to log in, it attempts to log in and then knocks me off. Please help. Thank you.

Go to: