Re:Mystic Inn(no forum)

[Post New]by RavenBeauty on Sep 2, 08 12:41 PM
Ok so I went and replayed a level to remember the game better for you...The harp is what keeps everyones times paused including the people in the line up..That is a BIG HELP not sure if you have it yet...The book on the stand I also used to restart the line up's timers...I did as many moves in advance as possible and tried to keep the right amount of customers to the right tables (ie) tables of 6 I would try to only seat 6 customers not 4...If the bar is empty and you have no tables of 4 empty than use the bar for that group...As well as the power potions and fast moves...

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on Sep 3, 08 12:03 AM
This was the first game I got from BF about 2 years ago. I really liked it, though it took me a while to finish. A little trick...maybe a glitch? If you don't finish the level RIGHT before the potion making you can go back and use your potions up on previous ones, THEN go back and complete the level and make more potions.

My only comment would be to mark the levels you got expert on so you don't replay em. Unless they've done this with an updated version I don't have ;p

[Post New]by RavenBeauty on Sep 3, 08 8:14 AM
I'm not sure if that's a glitch or not...I spent most of yesterday trying to finish the game for you csp I got 5 levels to the end before I had to quit...I was wrong about the harp it constantly plays on it's own and keeps the seated customers somewhat calmer...For each potion order you make if there is no left over potions from that order you get an extra 150 points for empty bar...Daphne has now learned to teleport herself and drinks so you move alot quicker...I still use the book spell (lady standing by the door) when I get a line up of customers and have no empty seats...Each time I deliver a potion order I hit the book to re set the line ups timers...

WebWench
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by WebWench on Sep 19, 08 9:11 PM
I never knew there was a bonus for not leaving any potions on the bar! LOL

Along with the tips already mentioned, one way I got through this one way by always keeping potions rotating around the bar... as I take some, I replace them... remembering to leave extras for the owl to use too.

I love this game, it was my first time management game ever, and I still play it!

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Sep 20, 08 10:17 AM
I am disappointed in Bigfish for showing little innovation over the past couple of years. I really wanted a sequel to the time managament game Mystic Inn, but it seems as if they put forth all their effort into making hidden object games. I know they sell really well even though I am not a fan of them, but I would like if if Bigfish would try to appeal to the time management audience as well.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Sep 30, 08 9:26 AM
This is a little late but.... You don't get the 150pts for not leaving potions on the bar...I tried that over and over again, you get the 150pts for clicking on that thing that runs off with the potions.

[Post New]by chipawa41 on Dec 8, 08 8:57 AM
I am stuck in chapter 3 week 24. Cant seem to get fast enough to finish the level.
that stupid little dragon keeps stealing the potions lol.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 15, 09 8:46 PM
I used the potions that you mix, along with the harp to keep the customers happy and get everyone taken care of. I haven't finished the game yet, but almost there! I don't usually play this kind of game, but this one looked interesting, and I got hooked! Lots of fun! That little dragon is a pain!! You're already busy and then you have to keep an eye out for him too, lol!

Edited on 01/15/2009 at 8:47:38 PM PST

jaxin1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jaxin1 on Apr 25, 09 8:57 PM
I think I must be a really fast clicker, because not once did I not pass a level. And most times on expert. Unless I'm missing part of the game, it seems simple enough. You just have to click, FAST. It made me a little tense sometimes! Haha.

Once I learned to pre-order the potions it was a lot more simple. Another trick is to seat people at the bar as often as possible as they pretty much serve themselves if you have potions going around already.

As soon as a level starts I would order up 10 or so of each potion, then seat the first group. As they were deciding I'd click each a few more times. Then in between whenever I had a second I'd order up more. That way whoever is at the bar is always taken care of, and the owl too. Then you don't have to spend the time ordering after you take each persons order. The only time I wasn't able to keep up with it was on the last couple levels, but I tried to replenish as much as possible.

I was sad when it was over! I had never played a time management game before, it was fun!

GIs1stluv
Manatee
Manatee
3,536 Posts

[Post New]by GIs1stluv on Apr 26, 09 1:40 PM
cspmbs wrote:This is a little late but.... You don't get the 150pts for not leaving potions on the bar...I tried that over and over again, you get the 150pts for clicking on that thing that runs off with the potions.

The thing that runs off with the potions is a little purple dragon, and I believe you get the 150 points every time you chase him away from your bar so that he can't steal your potions.

[Post New]by TD_AWSOME on Jul 25, 09 1:56 PM
THANK YOU to the person who said to stay ahead of the orders. I was fine up until the last level staying four clicks ahead, ordering as the customers ordered, always doing a FEW extra for the dragon. That last level I had forgotten about the book for the last 10 levels but I went back to using it to restart the ones waiting in line, I went as fast as I could, would even finish every party, but still always fell short 5000-10000 points.

Well, this one time I started clicking on all the potions over and over and over from the beginning and I would only stop to seat people and keep my next four clicks going, but I never let the drinks fall behind so they came to my platter faster and got back to the customer faster. I noticed from the beginning that I was already staying ahead, and finally with 2 parties left, I hit my goal.

So if you're still having problems with that last level, just start ordering drinks and don't get behind...you'll end up with dozens of drinks on the bar, but you win, haha.

[Post New]by grubbey on Oct 12, 09 4:23 AM
ok i am stuck on week 50, you need to get 98,000, ive tried everything but i still only get about 91,000 points.i tried to retry older weeks so i could get some mixed potions but it just lets me play the level and no bonus round comes up. please help me, its making me nuts!!

[Post New]by firebird61987 on Feb 11, 13 11:29 AM
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL TO THIS GAME CAUSE I ENJOYED PLAYING MYSTIC INN VERY MUCH AND WOULD LOVE TO PLAY A PART 2 VERSION OF IT!!!!

Go to: