august29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

challenge between 59 and 60

[Post New]by august29 on Aug 5, 15 3:58 PM
"Customers will stand in one line" I have gotten enough points to get the star, but it won't count this level as finished for me. Does anyone have any tips?

challenge between 59 and 60

[Post New]by BettyBowHead on Aug 13, 15 6:15 PM
august29 wrote:"Customers will stand in one line" I have gotten enough points to get the star, but it won't count this level as finished for me. Does anyone have any tips?

I am having the same issue. There has to be something that I am overlooking. Any help???

NCwriter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:challenge between 59 and 60

[Post New]by NCwriter on Sep 5, 15 7:18 PM
There's a circle in the upper right corner that should change while you're playing (as it does in other challenge levels). I thought it was like a timer that would start filling up when more than one person got into the line, but nothing like that happens. I've played it several times and gotten the required score every time, but still don't get the diamond. I think this has to be a bug in the game.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Sep 13, 15 5:11 AM
I agree that this must be a bug. We don't get "credit" for anyone lined up or for checking people out one at a time in that line. I have played several ties trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong. I think it must be a bug.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Sep 19, 15 11:15 AM
I am not sure if it is a bug. I changed the menu so that I made the easiest sandwich. I think it is the strawberry one. I also kept a full cup of coffee on my tray and made sure I had one already brewed at the coffee maker. I also went through and chose the speediest menu items other than the sandwiches. Also keep making pancakes as fast as you can between customers. You can only have 7 in the stack ready for toppings.

[Post New]by lightdreamin on Sep 21, 15 6:51 PM
found a video on youtube showing this level being beat with credit and the diamond. the trick is to let no one lose stars. dont worry about making chains. just serve everyone and get them out the door quick as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqY6C2rJPhY

Go to: