bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 6, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by braingame on Aug 11, 15 12:01 AM
hi I have purchased this game after playing the trial game , but now I'm asked for a code to play the game , ???

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Aug 24, 15 2:12 PM
I have finished 2 chapters gathered about 52 crystals, gone back to find more but I can't find any more so chapter 3 is still locked. All cups show that each scene is competed! So where do I go now??? Thank you

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 25, 15 3:41 PM
Hi braingame,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with accessing the full game that you've paid for.

To access your purchased game, you can definitely follow the steps here:

Reinstall a Purchased Game

If there's still trouble with this, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

exact - If there are more crystals that need to be collected, others in this forum may be able to help. If you feel that you've already collected all the crystals and are still unable to move forward, it might help to contact support as well.

bfgWaimea

Go to: