STUCK IN CHAPYER 25

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 1, 09 3:08 PM
: I DONT NO HOW TO COPY AND PASTE LIKE OTHERS HAVE BEEN TOLD, IM RATHER NEW TO THE COMPUTER, IVE LEARNED QUILT A LOT, BUT NOT THAT, SO IF ANY ONE WOULD BE SO KIND, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS BEFORE HAND NANABOONANA

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

STUCK IN CHAPYER 25

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 1, 09 6:44 PM
nanaboonana381 wrote: : I DONT NO HOW TO COPY AND PASTE LIKE OTHERS HAVE BEEN TOLD, IM RATHER NEW TO THE COMPUTER, IVE LEARNED QUILT A LOT, BUT NOT THAT, SO IF ANY ONE WOULD BE SO KIND, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS BEFORE HAND NANABOONANA

How To Copy and Paste text or a web address:

Take your mouse, and place your cursor at the beginning of the text you want to copy, then click and hold the left mouse button, while pulling your mouse over the text. This should highlight the text. Now release the left mouse button. Now, with the cursor over the highlighted text, right click the mouse for options, and select 'copy'.

If you are copying a website address then you would go to your address bar at the top of your screen that shows the web address of where you are now, left click on that web address and it will be highlighted. Now, with the cursor over the highlighted text, right click the mouse for options, and select 'paste'. This will paste the new web address that you want to go to into your address bar.

Then press your ENTER key on your key board and you will go to the new website address.

If you are copying something else you can paste what you copy into another program such as Word or Paint. For example, you can open a new word document and right click your mouse for options, and select 'paste'. This will paste what you have copied into your Word document.

Good luck!

Re:STUCK IN CHAPYER 25

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Oct 3, 09 8:25 PM
THANK YOU LIZZYK FOR TAKING THE TIME, I LEARN SOMETHNG NEW!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:STUCK IN CHAPYER 25

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 3, 09 8:31 PM
You're welcome. I love learning new things too!

Go to: