Activating the Time Travel Control in the Tomb

[Post New]by F1dget on Aug 7, 15 2:11 AM
I've just managed to access teh time travel control. Managed the first 'connect-the-lines' puzzle after some serious thinking, and a false finish when all were lit, but one line wasn't connecting at one end to another! Corrected,and was invited to place th blue jewel which I did.

Then presented with another connect-the-lines puzzle. I've managed to get all of tht lit up without any loose-ends, BUT the puzzle isn't registering I've finished! The last info-message it has displayed is:-

"Let's try to go back in time to fix the entrance of the cave." etc.

As I say, all lines and lights illuminated and no loose ends ....

P.S., Not sure if relevant, but I don't as yet have any other jewels in my inventory - might that be an issue?)

I don't really want to skip as I feel I have done what was asked!

Any ideas?

fishyfi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Activating the Time Travel Control in the Tomb

[Post New]by fishyfi on Aug 7, 15 10:07 AM
I have exactly the same problem!

Re:Activating the Time Travel Control in the Tomb

[Post New]by F1dget on Aug 7, 15 11:25 PM
Mmmmm .... Yesterday when stuck I saved the game and went and played another whilst hoping I'd get a suggestion to continue. As none appeared, I have just re-started the game. It hadn't saved my 2nd 'Connect-the-lines' puzzle, so I had to do it again.

This time as soon as I connected the last piece, it continued fine! So not sure if I connected it differently or what! (My intention today was if it stuck again was to take a picture of the my completed version to see if that shed any light).

I have found this problem once before in a mini-game (from another game altogether) where I had completed it as per the instructions, but my chosen answer obviously didn't match the one the game writers were looking for. On that occasion it was rather easier to try changing bits until it worked.

Or maybe just the fact of re-starting it (by exiting the game rather than skipping) re-set something that was causing a glitch?

Anyway, I'm off again now :-)

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Activating the Time Travel Control in the Tomb ~ Update!

[Post New]by katbear50 on Aug 17, 15 10:50 PM
F1dget wrote:I've just managed to access teh time travel control. Managed the first 'connect-the-lines' puzzle after some serious thinking, and a false finish when all were lit, but one line wasn't connecting at one end to another! Corrected,and was invited to place th blue jewel which I did.

Then presented with another connect-the-lines puzzle. I've managed to get all of tht lit up without any loose-ends, BUT the puzzle isn't registering I've finished! The last info-message it has displayed is:-

"Let's try to go back in time to fix the entrance of the cave." etc.

As I say, all lines and lights illuminated and no loose ends ....

P.S., Not sure if relevant, but I don't as yet have any other jewels in my inventory - might that be an issue?)

I don't really want to skip as I feel I have done what was asked!

Any ideas?

Identical problem here.
Out of frustration, even tried "Skip"...de Nada!
Will try exiting game and going back.
Hoping this works. as I'm enjoying all the "Puzzles"!
sign me frustrated,
=^,,^=
the kat
gma0trips

When I went back to Game from here, but before shutting down
I tried fiddling one more time with the 'Pieces'...
on far right, there's a "+" shaped piece,
after turning opposite way to connect, I was able to go on.
Sure hope this helps!
Good Luck & Enjoy!

Edited on 08/17/2015 at 11:05:47 PM PST

Go to: