Walkthroughs 1.8 on

Walkthroughs 1.8 on

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 1, 09 11:32 PM
1.8: PATH TO AVOID: 3 gold at bottom!!! You will get enough gold from the others as it replenishes. 1/ Immediatly clik SAWMILL 2/ go up for food barrel and repair path to food on right, chop wood to 10 BUILD FARM now or starve. I know its tempting to build the warehouse, but please don't. Use the + bonus to get wood. 3/ At 8 wood get the sawmill upgrade!!Get 2nd worker with house upgrade at 10 wood, he can gather gold by himself using the + bonus if needed, then while working toward 2nd sawmill, (chop through 1st exit block here) repair sawmill, then use worker bonus to collect items as 2nd worker waits ready to relieve 1st worker at exit. Hover mouse over next thing at exit and at green click! GO OUT! I do not think I ever built a warehouse, if I did it was near the very end.

1.9 PATH TO AVOID: HIGHEST SIDE PATH AND SIDE PATH NEAR EXIT Use the + bonus to collect gold,Important!!! STOP AT 15!!! If you don't you will run out of time! At 10 wood get 2nd worker and have him ready to replace first worker AT ALL TIMES! Do not be tempted by the gold that pops up everywhere or you will not get out!

1.10 Is run for gold bonus

1.11DO NOT BUILD ANY BRIDGES BUT THE VERY TOP ONE! I used no bonuses on this level it is pretty easy and straightforward, but there is a food shortage at the first. You have to collect 40 wood, so grab any needed for sawmill right off, I think just one or two are needed to build it. Grab the food barrel then GO UP toward top bridge chop wood grab food barrel. Do warehouse or farm here, either works, but food gets iffy at times, I did the farm, then wood comes fast and you can do warehouse. Chop wood and repair cobblestones on side path to left bottom, STOP. Chop wood beyond bridge at top, leave the food or get it, up to you. Reapir cobblestones over top bridge and on path, work to ship, wait for wood to accumulate to needed total, some you can run get as it appears near the hut. If you chopped it all on the paths toward bridges and over top bridge you are good to go! Plenty of time with one worker (2 will waste wood, if needed use worker bonus) More to follow in this same thread, out of space.

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 4:14:47 PM PST

Re:Walkthroughs 1.8 on

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 12:48 AM
2.1 IMPORTANT!! DO NOT GO FOR GOLD AT TOP SIDE PATH ABOVE ABANDONED MINE UNLESS YOU HAVE RUNNING BONUS READY! Seconds count, and the last gold will appear across from the hut.
1/ Gather for sawmill, wait a few seconds, repair road going down then chop wood to exit using + to gather any that appears, and build farm. Chop first block at exit now!! Chop up toward 2nd mine (lower path on right) building rope bridge to get to it then repair it!!! Gather anything near mine. If there is gold there (can't remember) wait to use + bonus to get it with what is across from the hut, but this might cause a few seconds wait for the replacement gold to appear that you need at the end. Either way is fine but you need it for wood chopping on path to mine so the farm is built. I wouldn't get the gold on the path until I got any near the mine as well. Chop 2nd block, Gather gold as it appears then run down and get last stone block at exit.

2.2 AVOID UNNECESSARY BOULDERS! Here you have no food source. Gather wood and build warehouse, THEN get food. Work to sawmill on lower right. Repair or build it for bridge wood. Go to abandoned mine and repair it. At 10 wood build your mine at your camp. Use extra worker, do NOT expand house. I ended up with just one wood left over, so don't waste it. Use extra worker bonus if needed. There will be quite a bit of time left, but only a little wood and food. I had 10 gold left, so might not need to build the mine at camp, use your best judgement on if you want 2nd worker, or mine. DO NOT BREAK ANY OTHER ROCK EXCEPT TO SAW MILL, MINE AND EXIT NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING WHAT IS BEHIND IT SEEMS!!!!

2.3 You need to go North to exit. Build sawmill first. 2nd as you get wood build the farm. Upgrade the sawmill for bridge wood.Build warehouse Do NOT get any gold until you have the extra item bonus. Build Mine. Build bridge on the left. Repair 2nd mine.You will need 77 gold! Wait until you have bonus to grab gold and wood at center of left and at corner. At 17 break first rock at exit! With 3 mines, wood and food and gold run short! Use them very carefully and try to use the + to gather any gold and wood. You have 3 bridges to build!!! And a temple for the ghost, plus some road patches. Don't waste time, and at the end use extra worker to help you with final work to get out. This one is tough at first. IF you have an extra worker and no gold lying around, use him to repair mines when they get opened up.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 1:54 AM
2.4 Again you will work with one worker until the very end to gather. Grab wood build sawmill grab the food, work to food hut, leave gold until you get warehouse up unless its in the path. Get the food hut repaired and gather what is near it. Upgrade sawmill, you will need to build 2 rope bridges and the bridge out taking 29 wood, plus you need to get the camp mine built, as soon as you repair the one on the left path. Do that first, so wood accumulates. Build warehouse at 10 wood, break first rock in out path at 17 gold, it comes in fast with 3 per day. By the time you get that done and gather what is lying around, you will have what you need to break the others. At the final moments if you have 25 wood (you should) you can upgrade house to get extra worker to gather things that appear as you build the bridge if you wish. Here is building order, Sawmill / food hut / warehouse / upgrade sawmill / rope bridges. Use fast work option at rocks going to mine and at exit only! This gets you out in good time before dark. I know it looks weird that I leave the warehouse until food and wood are up, but in many levels you won't have either if you do warehouse first. This and the prior levels are some of them. At least for me, you may find it works as well for you another way. Do what works to get what you need and get out the earliest. This way works for me. I don't like to waste time waiting on food or wood, so I get them up fast. The time bonus is better than the item bonus at the end.

2.5 You need a diamond and 3 flowers and you have a bridge to repair. Click the sawmill right off. Gather wood (logs only) and build warehouse.Use + bonus to gather 10 wood (stacks) and the gold, and build the farm. Upgrade sawmill, build camp mine ASAP Work toward the mine at top, break rock and repair mine. Use the bonus to collect any gold or food. Repair road to the flowers, upgrade the camp mine after temple is built. Upgrade house NOW!Get the bridges built to the diamond and grab it. Use 2 workers and grab flowers, While one breaks rocks out, one waits to build bridge. use fast work bonus if you have it ready. Don't wander off after anything while you wait to build bridge unless it is very close.

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 2:11:08 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 3:14 AM
2.6 is run for gold
2.7 BONUS USED: STOP TIME!! (Use fast work if you need to going out, but you shouldn't need it) PATH TO AVOID: Breaking rock to food hut!!Need 1 diamond 1 flower and you have 1 bridge to repair. Order to build: grab food in the way and get wood, build sawmill. Chop wood to the rock in front of the food hut and build mine next. Keep chopping and build the farm at 10. Upgrade the saw mill now. Break rock blocking mine road to go up to it,chop up toward mine and down to rock in front of food hut, get it all. Build warehouse. Gather all wood and food that appears, and get the gold after warehouse is up. Upgrade farm and mine. Repair mine #2 so it produces gold. Upgrade farm so you have two workers, one building rope bridges towards diamond, one breaking rocks to get out. Break 2nd rock to get out, and first rock to diamonds. As one builds rope bridges to get the diamond, the other breaks the rocks out, and builds the bridge out. Worker one builds bridges to flower.Get the flower last and out in plenty of time if you do it in this order. It is very important to build the mine before the farm!!! Food will appear to help you along. Don't grab extras unless they are close.
P, S. Yes I know they are not rope bridges, but just have rope hand holds.

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 3:16:39 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 3:44 AM
2.8 GOAL: Large farm, 7 flowers, 1 Bridge to repair at exit. PATH TO AVOID: TOP PATH!! DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR HOUSE! USE BONUS WORKER!!
Clik sawmill right away. gather and chop wood for building farm. Get gold at top corner across from house and at first rock, break the rock, and go towards the mine at right . Build warehouse. Repair Goldmine #2 It produces 3 gold a day! Break two rocks in front of flowers, and upgrade sawmill. Build temple. Use the 2nd worker BONUS every chance you get to gather gold and help you along the way. Do NOT upgrade your house for a 2nd worker, you need the wood to build bridges to the flowers, and the one out, there might be a second or two wait on gold or wood but not much. Gather with worker bonus any gold or food along the way, use him when he shows up, because you want him to come back up as soon as possible. Use one worker to build bridges to flowers and the bonus worker to start busting you out when gold is at 17. You might (probably) need him to grab a flower or two as well. Then keep gathering flowers as he breaks you out, builds bridge, whatever. DO NOT go for extra items near the end unless they are near the house door! UPGRADE FARM after you are free and clear to go out, you want that bridge built, then you run for a pile of wood at your door if you need it. Time to spare!!! Remember!! Do NOT go up the top path. Do things in this order and you are golden! Plenty of food, wood, and gold done this way!

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 3:49:58 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 4:44 AM
(Sorry this is slow going, am replaying each level as I go along to make sure I have everything right for you!)
2.9 PATHS TO AVOID: ANYTHING TO THE LEFT EXCEPT 2 WOOD PILES AT FIRST CROSSROADS!!!! BONUS USED: Plus one for gold and food stores to right across bridge and near house, food first, then gold, gathering any close by at end of bonus time. WORK FAST on bridge at end.

Build either the mine or saw mill right away, it matters little which, but is important you do one of them right away. You will see why soon enough. There is no food production here, so we want to gather all the food near for what comes next, even though we have no warehouse. Sometimes eating and building to have a steady stream as you go are more important than the extra ONE! Besides, we have a nice little plus one bonus to get us through tough times here!! Right away chop the two wood piles to the left of the first crossroads, and the first pile to the right, to make either 10 for the mine or 5 for the sawmill, depending what you built first.Watch the wood supply and UPGRADE MINE at 12 wood. That's IMPORTANT!!Start working your way up to the two bridges on the right containing food and gold.At eight wood UPGRADE SAWMILL! Break the first rock you get to, (you will need the food near house for this) repair path to food and gold as needed.Watch wood supply as you go. You need 7 for each bridge. When you get 10 wood build your warehouse.Thats pretty quick after your upgrade,collect the food and gold Build bridge to FOOD first. Gather the food. Use the +one item bonus as you near your house so time doesnt waste while you run to it. Build bridge to gold, you can and should wait until the +one item bonus comes to gather it. With the warehouse up, and the bonus, you are getting gold to get out! UPGRADE MINE AGAIN!(At15 wood) It will now produce 3 a day. Start chopping your way out at 17 even if you do not have the gold across the bridge yet. When you get the item bonus gather your gold.
Go break out as you are ready, which you should roll right along with occasional food gathering. When you are short on wood, break out while it adds up. Your wood should be building gradually back to 15 for the bridge as you are working the way out. If you need to you can use fast work bonus at the end, then if you did everything in order, you can just saunter on over to the house after building bridge! You might have small wait as gold builds to 40? But no worries! GOLD!

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 5:15:51 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 5:20 AM
More later, it's daylight, must sleep a bit!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 1:53 PM
2.10 PATHS TO AVOID: ANYTHING TO LEFTOR RIGHT OF MAIN PATH!! BONUS USED: WORK FAST BONUS ON ROCKS AND BRIDGE AS IT IS AVAILABLE..DO NOT BUILD FARM OR UPGRADE HOUSE. ONE WORKER USED. I have a rather strange way on 2.10 but it gets you gold! Right away get saw mill, chop until you have 8 wood UPGRADE SAWMILL. Chop to 10 build mine. Do road repair with 2 wood . Gather food and wood as you wait. At 12 wood UPGRADE mine. Wait wait...wait...at 15 build temple Chop first rock out (17 gold) and wait....gather....wait...at 15 wood UPGRADE MINE 2nd TIME. Chop 2nd rock out. (17 gold) Now wait for gold to get to 17, gathering any food and wood that appear, chop rock #3, wait for 10 gold chop rock #4 build rope bridge as gold accumulates at 3 per day in the mine. Gather food. At 10 gold chop 1st rock across bridge. There may be a seconds wait for food here. But just a second if you gathered it all as it appears.Now you wait a good little bit for food and gold to get the last rock. (15 to 20 seconds. DO NOT be tempted to build a farm, you will need every bit of your wood for that bridge! Food will appear for your bridge building,right across from your house if you kept that gathered up, grab it go build bridge, done with gold and time to spare! ORDER TO BUILD: SAWMILL / UPGRADE SAWMILL / MINE / UPGRADE MINE / TEMPLE / UPGRADE MINE 2ND TIME. You can also choose to upgrade the sawmill again before doing the 2nd mine upgrade, then you can have a farm, but it is not necessary, and you need the gold more!

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 1:55:37 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 2:56 PM
2.11 AVOID BREAKING ANY ROCKS EXCEPT THOSE GOING OUT!! USE ONE WORKER DO NOT BUILD FARM UNTIL BREAKING OUT IS WELL UNDER WAY. YOU WILL NOT NEED A FARM AT ALL! You need to repair some cobblestone in the path here and accumulate 40 gold, and 40 wood, be sure not to venture off the main path except to get the 2 log piles off main path, going down on the right in front of your house. DO NOT GRAB GOLD!Grab wood stack to the left, build sawmill, chop to the right getting 10 and build mine, gather / chop wood, along front of house, start chopping down to first exit rock (grab food barrell at farm site) use 2 wood to repair cobblestone on way to exit. Build fish hut at 8 wood, you do not have to go to it to build it, just click on it, leaving gold alone, gather and chop to 10 and build warehouse. When its done use + extra item bonus and get the 3 gold that is there along first cross path. Chop to upgrade sawmill at 8 wood. Grab wood stack by sawmill and upgrade the mine at 12 wood. Wait to build temple, Break first rock out at 17 gold and get 2 log piles behind it. Upgrade mine the second time. Keep chopping out and when you get 15 wood (you probably have it and more) build temple. You have time to grab the one food and the gold by building a rope bridge here, but you need the temple first. Get that at 15 wood, it's probably there, and more if you upgraded at point above. It is up to you if you want to use 7 wood here for the bridge to the gold, but if you need the gold for the 40 total, so you might as well instead of having to wait at the end to go out. Gold will accumulate to get through the rocks and you will have a work fast bonus to use on them. I would wait for the plus item bonus to build back up and grab the gold at the end. You have time. You can build a farm here if you want to, but there is no reason to waste the wood needed for the goal. You will get gold either way, so its up to you. You can even get an extra worker, you do not need one, but you can and still wait it out to regain the wood at the end, and come out gold. Build the bridge out (DO NOT FORGET TO REPAIR COBBLESTONE IN FRONT OF BALLOON!!!) wait as gold adds up, use the bonus and grab what appears on front path...(you have time don't worry!!!)... and be on your golden way!

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 3:17:31 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 4:03 PM
LEVEL THREE
(2.12 is puzzle for wood pile)

3.1 REPAIR WELL, REPAIR FOOD HUT, BUILD BRIDGE This one goes fast, use extra worker bonus, but when you near the end have run bonus ready to gather gold and food! You need gold to move the dunes. It is fine to gather some as you go along so it regenerates, just be careful how much. At 20 it stops! Don't waste wood on the house upgrade or you won't have time to get out. There is no warehouse, so don't upgrade the saw mill, but get the food out of the way and grab the wood stack and build it right off. DO NOT BUILD A MARKET! You need the wood, DO NOT BUILD FISH HUT. You accumulate enough food to get you to the one at the top left that needs repaired to meet the goal. Use extra worker bonus two times doing the next things, (he may be ready again as soon as you finsih with him or soon after, so watch closely)Gather food and wood to the well, fixing road patches as the saw mill generates wood and you collect it, get it fixed for the level requirement, gather around it, and as you are doing this go ahead now and patch the 2 sections toward the market, then work up to the food market at top left, fix as required. The only thing now is to gather wood, food and gold that is left using RUN bonus, and be sure not to collect more than 18 gold at one time because you cannot go over 20, it will not count without the warehouse! I run for the farthest off get 12 or 15 that I have time to grab, do 2 dunes, grab the close stuff in front of the market and nearby, go do 2 more dunes, and grab any wood that is near. Run (if its ready) and build bridge out. All done! Use extra worker bonus twice at start to get you to fish hut top left, and well bottom left, use run 2x at the end to gather gold for dunes (24 needed, do not gather more than 18 on first run) and to do bridge out.

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 4:09:51 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 6:57 PM
3.2 Seconds count here, it is important to watch your wood supply and build fast. First thing go out the door toward food hut grab wood click on SAWMILL, grab all the gold now, all the wood and food, you have to have it to get up to the rose! At 8 (fast) clik the FOODHUT. If you don't get food, you won't make it up without a wait, and there is no time for a wait. Clear dunes to corner, use + one bonus to grab wood and gold, wait until you have it in your hands and start back to clik the bonus, don't waste it on running up there. Even half way back or more is ok. NOW build MARKET (wood should be 10 or more, clear to wood in front of rose, you will have a short wait for wood here, but that's good, wood will be sitting by the sawmill, wait a sec and gold will appear at the corner by your house. Use the bonus to get both, then go get the wood in front of rose, and on the way back clik to get WAREHOUSE so it is done before you get the gold. Go get 1st gold and clik on your HOUSE to upgrade it and get another worker, he will be ready in time to get the 2nd gold as you grab the rose. Another gold will show up on the corner as you build the paths and do the first dune, LEAVE IT THERE until you can use the bonus to get it with the one in the path ahead. One worker can grab path gold the other the corner gold and still be ready to run to the next dune. Keep worker one ready, do not be tempted to run after gold down those side paths, you shouldn't need it if you did it all with a bonus. In the off chance you did miss a bonus by seconds, just dart a worker right after one going to the first rock to break out, and he will be ready to run to next rock. You will NOT need more than ONE if any. It is adding up. If you see you do not have 16 as he goes to do first rock then run right out after him, you must be ready to get that 2nd rock as soon as the circle under your cursor resting on it turns green. If it is ready use the RUN FAST bonus to come back. Time is limited here and there is not alot of room to mess up. Don't mess with a well, and don't go down those 3 paths on the right for anything. IF you need a gold, go to the LAST path nearest the rocks, because you don't have to fix the road to it. What you need should show up. Sometimes you have another extra item bonus ready before the first one runs out, if you need it for gold or wood early on, use it but wait until the first one is totally gone or it is wasted.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 8:07 PM
3.3 REPAIR 3 BRIDGES AVOID: GOING ACROSS BRIDGE TO THE RIGHT This one is pretty easy. As soon as you get in clik on BUILD WAREHOUSE, go up and clear the first dune toward the exit as it builds. Click on the plus one item bonus and get the four wood piles around your house and on the path, build saw mill, and start building a path to the FIRST gold and wood behind and to the left of your house. (It will appear again so gather it first chance so it keeps showing up.) Use the plus one item bonus and get the first wood and gold. Build food hut Build to the other gold and wood use bonus to gather those. Clear dunes to the first bridge toward the exit and build it. UPGRADE WAREHOUSE Use plus one item bonus to gather the two gold and any wood and gold that has appeared where you first removed it behind and left of your house. Build path to 2nd bridge out, when its done get wood and gold that has appeared using bonus. Finish level by building the 3rd bridge to the right and go out gold!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 9:00 PM
3.4 This one isn't too hard, just build sawmill, or get wood for warehouse, then get last stack for sawmill. I did saw mill first to do the path building. Clear dune to rose, use plus one item bonus to gather any gold and wood along the way. First go to the food hut right down from the rose on the left, this one won't cost you wood to fix, just a little time. It's up to you if you want to do the one near camp or this one. Just be sure to upgrade the camp one pretty early. I did the free one and got the market up and making gold as soon as possible, so I wouldn't need so much bridge gold at the top left. Just a matter of preference really, time is short at the end......but you can make it either way. Get your warehouse upgraded at 12 wood. Use extra worker to start going up to the exit and the bridge. Use anything gold wise you might have to start breaking out, and if you upgrade warehouse early on you should be able to. Upgrade sawmill early, you probably don't have to do that either but I like wood when I want it there. The extra wood can build the bridge to the gold, upgrade the house for another worker, build your paths, do all your upgrades, and build the other food hut with an upgrade so you have lots of food ready to go out the rocks. There are 3 10 gold rocks and 2 17 gold rocks. You need 64 gold to break out the rocks. If you start breaking through at 36, then gather with the plus one bonus you won't have any problems. Actually you may get through w/o going for whats over the bridge, if you got market up early in, but you can leave one or two there, and have your guy ready to go on the rocks. One does show up near the hut at the end you can grab for extra resource bonus if you want. Save the work fast for the rocks, and use it everytime it comes up. This level has so many ways to play it and come out ok, it's just trial and error, and this guide is just what I did to get through with gold.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Aug 2, 09 9:54 PM

You're doing a marvellous job, PhaedrasPhantasy!

l love this game, but l'm stuck on 3.3 .......

Keep the good work going.

Fran

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 10:03 PM
3.5 Time runs short on this one, right off I built the sawmill, because I needed to build the last bridge to the left, and to repair a lot of path getting to the other things I needed. Grab the other wood, repairing the side path to the left for the wood there. Build warehouse. Repair the road as far to the left as needed, remove the dune there, or wait. Go up toward exit repairing. Repair the roads to the side, you can gather food and wood, and if warehouse is up or if you need it for dunes, use bonus and get gold. STOP TIME or WORK FAST if there is nothing to collect. ANYTIME you pick up gold or wood right now use the +1 bonus to get it. It's best to leave any gold you can until warehouse is upgraded, just clear the way to it. Build food hut at 8. You will need to upgrade as wood comes in this order to be able to continue clearing to the gold: SAW MILL FOOD WAREHOUSE, but the wood comes fast after the upgrade. You will still be short wood as you work, so upgrade one, wait about a minute or three and upgrade the next and the next.Or use the time to do sand dunes toward exit with food and gold requirement of 6 of each. (How I did it) Finally grab the 2nd worker, after all is upgraded, and when wood gets enough after path to exit is built using WORK FAST get your third worker, he can get the bridge to the gold built as the other guy works his way out, and the third can collect gold. When you go for the big gathering use all 3 workers and the plus one bonus. There are I think 6 sand dunes in front of the rocks and each takes 6 gold and 6 food. Do them as you get enough of each, generally when one gets done you have enough for another. ALWAYS use the +one bonus even after your warehouse is upgraded. If there is no gold use it on food and wood. Generally get enough to go through the dunes gradually with the bonus and get the rest after upgrading warehouse. You might like to upgrade in another order, but food and wood are in short supply. When you get the majority of the gold up, send one guy to the rocks and use WORK FAST. Have one guy gathering what appears and the other ready to move. It comes out close for me no matter which way I upgrade, and so far the 3rd bridge is the only one I had to build to get out with gold. Work fast, use upgrades as the circumstances call for, I used all three of them on this level. If this doesn't work for you,on any of the levels, see if there is another way posted here that does the trick and gets you gold!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 10:07 PM
Fransje66 wrote:
You're doing a marvellous job, PhaedrasPhantasy!

l love this game, but l'm stuck on 3.3 .......

Keep the good work going.

Fran

Just don't cross that bridge on the right Fran and you will sail through it! Build to the left behind the food hut and house.Thank you, and I hope it helps someone!
Phae

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 2, 09 11:32 PM
3.6 LEVEL REQUIREMENT: GATHER 3 ROSES, BREAK THROUGH 4 BOULDERS (17 GOLD EACH) PATH TO AVOID: DO NOT CLEAR DUNES AND BOULDER TO THE LEFT ON BOTTOM PATH OR PATH TO GOLD AT EXIT Build sawmill, gather and build warehouse, after gathering to 15 wood build bridge going to roses. Clear dunes going toward rose, do NOT clear the two in front of the rock with the goodies behind it. You won't need those.UPGRADE SAWMILL NOW. repair path up to food hut and while you do so build the market, so it generates gold, and repair the food hut you cleared to. Build food hut in camp. Leave gold that gathers until you upgrade warehouse. Repair paths to roses and upgrade warehouse as you do so. Upgrade the Market. ALL GOLD WORRIES ARE NOW OVER! You can pick up what's convienent now and get out just fine. It gets real close at the end so don't waste time, get out! Grab food, wood and gold that has appeared on main path using the +one item bonus,and remember they really do work faster with water! At first chance do the well, it does not require a worker, just 10 wood. Clear the dune, get gold between it and the next one using +one bonus, (it charges fast) get the wood and anything on main path while bonus is active. UPGRADE MARKET, HOUSE, BUT NOT THE CAMP FOOD HUT, all really close together now, if you have not done them as wood generated, because you will have lots of wood accumulated. Unlike some levels, gold comes along real well on this one. With warehouse and market both upgraded each collection with a +1 really counts.Meanwhile get the dune between roses cleared and send your new worker to start building paths to the rocks and start breaking out. Remember: Use extra worker to help you gather roses and the two gold on the path and you are in fine shape for exit. If you have the wood for it upgrade the house again for a 3rd worker, if not you are still good. Just keep relieving the guy breaking out, AND DON'T RUN AFTER ANYTHING YOU DON'T NEED IT!! Use the extra worker to help you to the exit as you go toward roses until you can upgrade house for the other workers, then send them to exit, use extra worker if you need to do so as relief. Warehouse, saw mill. bridge and market should be built before you ever start up the path to the rose. Camp food hut soon after.Extra worker can be sent out when he has just a bit of time left to build the exit bridge. Good luck, work fast, don't get greedy. and get gold

Edited on 08/03/2009 at 12:27:14 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 12:48 AM
3.7 AVOID: BREAKING THROUGH FOR ANYTHING TO THE RIGHT! SAVE YOUR RESOURCES TO GET OUT!!This one is a devilish one, there is NO FOOD OR WOOD SUPPLY NEAR CAMP! Build the warehouse and WAIT for it to be done. Gather everything between the bridge and the far path on right that you can get to, repairing road as it needs it. Then: Gather wood that regenerates and any food that might appear when +1 bonus appears. This gives you enough wood to build across bridge. Be sure you get the wood near the bridge going UP and the wood near bottom right part of path. You will end up with lots of wood but food gets tight going out, Remove dunes to sawmill gathering gold in front of your house as you must to get to it. Repair sawmill. Don't pick up more than you need to right now. Upgrade the warehouse now if you have the wood or wait and do it after next step. Gather any wood, food and gold that has appeared with bonus. You will use all 3 bonuses here at different times. Build bridge on the left up toward the food hut. Upgrade MARKET and HOUSE along the way , if it is not already done. Use +1 if there is food up there (wasn't on mine) RUN both your workers for it if not, and gather wood etc. at top. Clear to the food hut replacing one worker with another, the one coming down can run for anything close, and be ready to go up right away, if it's food, use the extra item bonus to get it. If you don't have it charged yet, wait to get food until it is, unless you need some to clear to the food hut. Repair food hut. Come down and gather any items with extra item bonus, while the other guy breaks the first rock. Use bonus to get to the food behind rock. As next guy breaks out the 2nd rock run for food (one should be enough, get whats nearest. Use the fast work bonus to get through the rocks then let it charge back up and use it on the paths that must be built. There are mere seconds to spare. If you don't get through the first time do it again right away while your mind is fresh. The only waiting you need to do is at the beginning for the warehouse to build and you pay for that right here. If you do not get gold, it is just a second or two, so hit menu then replay, and you should do it this time.
If you see a better faster way posted, please USE IT 'cause I sure will!!!

Edited on 08/03/2009 at 12:55:03 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 1:33 AM
3.8 is run for gold
This one is easy with lots of time to get out. Just follow the advice and get on outta dodge. Build warehouse (across road from house) wait till its done and gather, repairing road to get what you need. Build Sawmill at 5 wood. Upgrade it at 8 only because we need a little wood as we go along. Build food hut, gather for bridge. There is a sand dune on the right with food behind it but you use more food to get the food than there is food. Get it? Got it! Use the +1 for reappearances when it gets charged up. Start clearing the path on the left up then down to the rocks in front of the exit bridge. You will have a market up by now, as we upgraded that sawmill so soon! Build you a little footpath to the FIRST ROCK ONLY!!!!in the sand on the left, nearest the exit.Grab the gold and wood with the extra item bonus. Go break the first rock to get out.It needs 10 gold. UPGRADE WAREHOUSE at 12 wood, then UPGRADE MARKET at 12 wood then the FOOD HUT at 10 wood. When you get 15 do last UPGRADE MARKET. Break rock #2 while you are doing nothing else, your toenails don't need polished right now anyway!(17 gold) Go ahead and break rock 3 when the gold gets to 17 again if your nails are dry. If you feel like you need a helper or just a pal, you can upgrade the house, it does need a kitchen remodel. There will be gold popping up along the way, one pot at a time, no need to use the +1 unless you just want to. It might save waiting on the last pot to show up. Or you can use work fast bonus like I did on the rocks and the bridge going out. After each gold appears go do a rock out. They won't show until it's just enough to get you past that rock. You can gather anything around for the resource bonus if you wish. When you get all 6 rocks, build the bridge out cause Lord knows you have the wood to do it. Out with gold and time to spare! ***Note: Now that you know, you might want to get the market fully upgraded a little earlier than I did. Either way , you are GOLD!
P.S. Just don't get bored and start off after anything you don't need, whatever you decide. Gather on the path out all you want to, it is the only path you will use in this level, other than the tiny one to the rock in front which may not even be necessary, and might help you get the market upgraded faster.

[Post New]by kesay17 on Aug 3, 09 6:42 PM
Can u help on 4.9. No market or mine to get enough gold to finish. Ok with wood & food. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks
Kesay17

Go to: