looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

TROUBLE WITH CREATE A MALL?

[Post New]by looloo123 on Aug 2, 09 1:26 AM
anyone having trouble ?????????,all i get is a blank screen with a cursor.
the resolutions changes on the screen before it happens too.

Re:TROUBLE WITH CREATE A MALL?

[Post New]by jmhcjhmom on Aug 2, 09 4:38 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't play it at all.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Aug 2, 09 6:20 PM
Me too

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Aug 2, 09 8:35 PM
Now it says my trials up because I was "playing it".

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Aug 2, 09 8:38 PM
Ouchieboo wrote:Now it says my trials up because I was "playing it".

GUESS ILL LET CS KNOW TOMORROW

EveM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by EveM on Aug 4, 09 6:37 PM
When I play Create a Mall, it keeps closing down, can anyone please tell me why, I have updated everything there is to update, I have uninstalled, and reinstalled 3 times and still the game shuts down. its getting a little frustrating!!
Oh and I installed it on my "bigger, faster laptop" and it gets stuck!
HELP!!!!

Edited on 08/04/2009 at 6:39:04 PM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 5, 09 10:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you have tried updating your DirectX software and video card drivers and are still getting a black screen when you try to play the game, please go ahead and contact our Customer Support team. They will be more than happy to help in anyway that they can so you can always contact them if you have any game play issues or even questions about your account. Just click on the green envelope on the right side of this page to put in a help request and they'll respond to your email as quickly as they can.

Also, since we have a full forum set up for Create A Mall, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

EveM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by EveM on Aug 8, 09 2:47 PM
IS ANYONE GOING TO HELP FIX THE PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME?????
I Have done everything that is required, and still the game shuts down whenever it wants to. please help!!!

[Post New]by magpieq on Aug 8, 09 4:23 PM
I'm having the same problems. The game doesn't work well at all. It runs very slow.

[Post New]by purpjam on Aug 20, 09 9:29 PM
I get a black screen sometimes a white one and it says game not responding this has happened several times I got to play once

[Post New]by Rachel00275 on Aug 27, 09 1:21 PM
Game wont work for me. All I get is a white screen. Anyone know what to do? I would love to play it!

erincecily
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by erincecily on Aug 27, 09 3:21 PM
welcome to the pond, rachel, purpjam and magpie!

[Post New]by rmathews1229 on Aug 28, 09 10:16 AM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Everyone,

If you have tried updating your DirectX software and video card drivers and are still getting a black screen when you try to play the game, please go ahead and contact our Customer Support team. They will be more than happy to help in anyway that they can so you can always contact them if you have any game play issues or even questions about your account. Just click on the green envelope on the right side of this page to put in a help request and they'll respond to your email as quickly as they can.

Also, since we have a full forum set up for Create A Mall, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by rmathews1229 on Aug 28, 09 10:18 AM
Has the issues with game been resolved???? I've updated everything that I was supposed to and I still have the black screen.....please help!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sazzem on Aug 30, 09 2:58 AM
I am having the same problem on my computer, the game keeps timing out on me, so I decided to try it on my old very slow computer. It did not time out on me at any time, other than being very slow and bitty. Got through the game completely, although not with all the ribbons. I have updated my video drivers and shockwave player still no good.

[Post New]by invirginia on Sep 6, 09 10:21 AM
Cursor will not work..running XP - updated drivers and directx,...wish I could get my money back,

[Post New]by taz1955 on Sep 13, 09 6:42 PM
my game wont stay on long enuff to get thru a level..keeps crashing..that sucks because i just purchased it. I have tried re-installing the game about 3 times and eventually gave up.

[Post New]by eucybear on Sep 17, 09 5:42 PM
I have just downloaded free trial too ...and having same problem ...game crashes after about a minute of play ... I was thinking of purchasing in case it made a difference, but obviously not ...so will hold off for the time being...has anyone been given a time frame for it being fixed??

[Post New]by Joyunderthefalls on Sep 21, 09 5:58 PM
I purchased the game after the trial and had no problems until NOW. The graphics are slow and chopping and I cannot play it anymore.
How do I get my money back????

[Post New]by amilex on Oct 7, 09 2:46 AM
Hi l have downloaded the game to try and see if l will enjoy it before buying, and l have 49 minutes left, its taken that long to get to the page with Start on it. I clicked start even though the cursor very hard to control and nothing.

I have Hotel Mogul and that is working fine, albeit l am stuck on a level and cannot get enough points to move on, even when reaching expert.

What is happening with Create A Mall, and can it be sorted please. My Direct x etc is all 100% and running.

thanks

Amilex

Go to: