seizure inducing graphics

[Post New]by gorgon on Aug 7, 15 4:12 AM
Does anybody else out there have a problem with incessant flickering, which in other circumstances could cause seizures?

It started from the moment the producers logos came onto the screen and didn't stop until I ended the trial game (I could only tolerate about a minute or two). It even made it difficult to enter a player name.

Initially I thought it was 'theatrical', but then as I attempted to play further it just kept going, so I don't think that was the case...

If anybody has a fix for it I'd be grateful.

Thanks, Jon.

NA22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:seizure inducing graphics

[Post New]by NA22 on Aug 9, 15 1:41 PM
Yes. I have downloaded and installed the game 2x now on 2 different laptops to be sure it was the game and not my computers. I have had NO PROBLEMS with installing & playing other games but this one flashes incessantly from the very beginning and won't stop. I would like the game but will want to select another Hidden Expedition collector's series rather than keep messing with this one....unless there is a quick fix.

[Post New]by Britt78 on Aug 11, 15 4:28 AM
Same problem here... Not able to play the game due to the "shaking screen"

[Post New]by cree37 on Aug 25, 15 6:17 AM
I have the same thing

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 25, 15 7:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this game with the screen oftentimes flickering. It may be helpful to look at the following help article to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics card:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that the screen still flickers, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will be happy to help troubleshoot this issue to get things up and running for you.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: