Trial expired, but I haven't even played!

[Post New]by kktraylor on Aug 2, 09 8:00 AM
I just downloaded the trial, but it says the trial is expired. Oh well, guess I won't be buying this one.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Trial expired, but I haven't even played!

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 2, 09 8:03 AM
I had a lot of problems installing this one as well, and in the end, it crashed and used up 1/2 an hour of my "demo", but I never got beyond black and grey solid screens.

Uninstalled right away... I can't mess up my computer with glitchy games, since I need it for work stuff.

[Post New]by kktraylor on Aug 2, 09 8:06 AM
Yeah, it finally said I had 60 minutes left, so I started playing. It's crashed twice already...uninstalling.

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Aug 2, 09 8:24 AM
Used 16 minutes of my trial. I have no other programs running . Uninstalled and re-installed twice. I can say I am glad that we have the 60 minute demo on big fish so that we don't end up buying games that clearly are not ready to be played by everyone. Hopefully they will get these issues resolved and I will try again.

melissaga
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by melissaga on Aug 2, 09 9:26 AM
I installed twice, but would not run!

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 2, 09 9:47 AM
Same here. The game never starts: crashes and gets me back to BFG installer.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Aug 2, 09 9:53 AM
I just downloaded this game and played trial for 30 minutes with absolutely NO problems. Maybe you all should try again.

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Aug 2, 09 10:41 AM
I had a problem with this game too but finally got it to work. Seems my anti-virus program kept seeing something in the install file that it thought was a trojan virus so it prevented the game from loading. Since its BFG I knew that this couldn't be true (fins crossed) and told the program to ignore it and then the game played fine. I did have to uninstall and reinstall.

I suggest you contact CS if you want to play the game. They may be able to help with your particular problem. Its a cute game and well worth the demo at the very least if you like BAL style games.

eddyatwork
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by eddyatwork on Aug 2, 09 11:59 AM
I had no problems either and I'm using a machine that is under the system specs listed.

Go to: