tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Kicking me out

[Post New]by tm501 on Aug 2, 09 9:26 AM
This seems like a good game, but it keeps kicking me out. Is this happening with anyone else?

Obviously I'm not buying it because of this.

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Kicking me out

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 2, 09 9:50 AM
I experience the same thing. Couldn't play a single minute. I'm reporting to customer support.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Aug 2, 09 9:56 AM
I just downloaded and played for 30 minutes without problem. I like it as I did all Build a Lot games.

sarina33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sarina33 on Aug 2, 09 4:40 PM
Yeah I'm having that problem now on level 7.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Aug 3, 09 12:36 AM
It kicked me out after 26 mintues of trial time.

I won't be buying it due to the jerkiness of the movement and the slow pickup when I want it to do something.

I had already decided that when it kicked me out so that just confirmed that I won't be wasting my money on this,

A bit more testing and it could have been a very enjoyable game.

bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bruce001 on Aug 3, 09 3:56 AM
I also haven't been able to play a single minute - it doesn't seem to want to load at all. What a disappointment as I enjoyed the Build a Lot series.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Aug 3, 09 3:59 AM
I had no problems with game play. But didn't care for the game. Sorry your having trouble.

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Aug 3, 09 4:06 AM
I am having this problem on level 5 and get frustrated.

[Post New]by quill1982 on Aug 3, 09 5:46 AM
havn't been able to play at all

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Aug 3, 09 8:37 AM
I can't play at all, either! grrrr

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Aug 3, 09 10:57 AM
I didn't even get to D/L it! Just as it was starting, a message from IE came up saying something about an, "Add on" then another message from IE came up saying, "Internet Explorer had encountered an problem and needed to close" something along those lines. I sent the report in and then had to start all over again...opening up my homepage/AOL/Yahoo and naturally BF.

I played this game before on another site and didn't have a bit of trouble with it. reckon I'll wait before trying to D/L it again, hope it doesn't take BF to long to fix it.

Have a good day/night all~

[Post New]by tinklee on Aug 3, 09 8:32 PM
I was able to play for 26 mins before being kicked out. Now it kicks me out after every 1or 2 mins, I was hoping to find a suggestion here because I really liked this game and was going to down load it. I almost down loaded it before trying it out!

MsCIn513
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by MsCIn513 on Aug 3, 09 10:08 PM
Im shock ppl are having problems with this game I haven't had any problems. I bought the game and played it all the way through. Actually it's a very good game

[Post New]by candyraver69 on Aug 4, 09 11:11 AM
I am running 64 bit vista and it kicks me out randomly every 5-15 mins. It's a fun game so it's too bad or I would buy it.

twistedwings
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by twistedwings on Aug 4, 09 7:37 PM
It started doing this to me last night. Became jerky and then decided to shut down. I am on level 20 or so. AND NOW it won't even load at all really.

[Post New]by sheynnb on Aug 4, 09 8:44 PM
I've had the same problem. I can't play anything at all - and yet it keeps deducting a minute of play time whenever I try to open the application. Shame.

rybow
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rybow on Aug 11, 09 2:20 PM
Has anyone heard from the bigfish on how to fix this problem? I went to the help desk and it said to ensure all my drivers were up-to-date...I did that and it still shuts down!!!

[Post New]by Drachenfuer on Aug 11, 09 9:01 PM
Same here. Can't play at all. In two years, never had a single problem with ANY game (yes I knew I was long overdue hehe) either downloading or playing. This one gets to Big Fish screen then boots me out. /sigh

Go to: