molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

Bonus game

[Post New]by molla311 on Aug 7, 15 5:34 AM
Hei there

Can anyone tell me how the bonusgame was? Do I need it to finnish the main game- length- (know it is different for us all), good?

Thanks

Re:Bonus game

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 7, 15 3:59 PM
You have to finish the main game to play the bonus. The bonus is long and pretty good. Highlight to read minor spoilers: It takes place hundreds of years ago in some of the same locations.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Aug 7, 15 5:15 PM
He-he Thank you Persistent_Cat.
As English is not my native language sometimes I express myself bad. (Norwegian)

Sometimes the end of the main game is abrupt and there might be more of an ending in the bonus.
I thought maybe to pick this up in a good membersale since I have the others.

Have a nice weekend and thanks igen

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 7, 15 7:11 PM
Don't worry about it

Minor spoilers below:

There's a satisfying ending, at least in my opinion. I found this game to be incredibly long so I was kind of glad when it ended. The bonus game is quite long, there are still crystals to collect and there's a lot of back and forth. A plus in my book.

The second bonus chapter is just a hidden object and only works if you have found all the crystals (it will let you return to each scene to find crystals you may have missed).

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Aug 10, 15 10:02 AM
Thanks igen Persistent_Cat.

[Post New]by twtudor on Aug 11, 15 3:35 PM
It says I have to complete cysrtal painting in extras but when I click on crystals it just shows the crystals. I don't see where to paint anything. Acheivments show 66 of 68 crystals. Where can I go back and get the other 2?

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Aug 12, 15 1:14 PM
If you look at the cups with the crystals in, you will see which ones are missing (they're not lit up). Click on the relevant cup, and it will take you to the location where the crystals are, so you can find them.

hcg51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hcg51 on Aug 15, 15 10:13 PM
I am unable to finish the crystal collection,I see the unlit crystals in the cups and have been collecting them but now it wont allow me to get into the location to finish collecting the last few.

Go to: