glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

last map piece

[Post New]by glenel on Aug 2, 09 4:24 PM
ok i have 9 map pieces, then it says the guardian gives you the last piece, does he give it to you automatically or do i need to find it? Does anyone know where it is i've found all the pieces and checked it with walk thru. Please help someone i want to keep playing.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:last map piece

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 2, 09 4:30 PM
The guardian gives you a map piece automatically. It is only the 10th and last if you already have the other 9.

glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by glenel on Aug 2, 09 4:49 PM
well why hasn't the guardian given it to me if i already have 9? what the hay am i doing wrong. Thanks for the reply going back to see what's going on.

[Post New]by madiane on Aug 2, 09 4:49 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:The guardian gives you a map piece automatically. It is only the 10th and last if you already have the other 9.
im having the same trouble with the last piece, how do i get it from the guardian?????

glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by glenel on Aug 2, 09 4:53 PM
where is the guardian? that's what i'd like to know, are you on the metal level?

glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by glenel on Aug 2, 09 4:55 PM
i thought the guardian showed up after i restored the army guys. it he gave me a map piece then, well i am still missing a piece. You can only click so many times.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 2, 09 4:58 PM
Many people miss finishing off the generals. There are 8 pieces to restore and one of them is on the general next to him.
Move your cursor over the orb at the left of screen to check your objectives.

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 5:02:36 PM PST

glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by glenel on Aug 2, 09 5:10 PM
ty mr russ did go back and check, made sense to me. all i have left is to restore metal glyph after i find all 10 pieces of map. uhg still only have 9. i'll keep clicking for a while then i have no idea what to do but start over.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 2, 09 5:52 PM
There are three map pieces in the field of lillies, three in the pump room, three in the generals' room and one from the Guardian. I think the last one outside only becomes available when you've restored the generals. One's on the statue plinth, one's to the right of the building and the last is in the middle. My hardest one to find was in the middle of the ceiling in the pump room.

Read the Gardian (sic) thread below this one before you give up.

glenel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by glenel on Aug 2, 09 5:57 PM
ty so much for your help mr russ, i'm going to read that thread.

[Post New]by belzebu on Sep 12, 09 9:21 AM
I can't find the last piece either. I got the piece from the guardian so presumably I have completed the Generals OK but I still have only 9! The trouble is I can't remember the locations of the ones I have found. The walkthru was no help and I am now tired of pixel hunting and about to give up. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by mandyplayer1943 on Apr 20, 10 10:41 AM
Am at this point also -have 9 map pieces--looks like generals are dressed but will go back over Mr. Russ's suggestions---mandyplayer1943

[Post New]by mandyplayer1943 on Apr 20, 10 1:47 PM
Found Everything and have finished the game. Thanks to all that left foot prints to follow. mandyplayer1943

Go to: