mygames49
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

TOOK FOREVER TO DISPLAY

[Post New]by mygames49 on Aug 2, 09 9:43 PM
THIS IS NOT THE GAME TO DOWNLOAD ON YOUR COMPUTER. BIGFISH PLEASE INVESTGATE THIS. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. IT TOOK 20 MINTUES FOR THE GAME TO DOWNLOAD THE INTRODUCTIONS ALONG NOT COUNTING THE GAME. I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS GAME. I HAD TO SHUT DOWN MY WHOLE COMPUTER AND REBOOT IT. THANK GOD FOR WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER AND NORTON. I CAME VERY CLOSE TO CLOSING MY ACCOUNT.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:TOOK FOREVER TO DISPLAY

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Aug 2, 09 9:52 PM
Contact customer support through the green envelope on the right. If you have a virus or spyware you did NOT get it from BFG. Their products are guaranteed to be spyware and virus free. I downloaded this game and had no problems at all

[Post New]by multifaceted0 on Aug 2, 09 9:56 PM
I had the same problem as mygames49. I only waited 15 min tho and ended the program. Obviously a HUGE glitch with this one.

[Post New]by baagonemad on Aug 3, 09 3:59 PM
Me too. In fact never made it to display. Locks up computer and then quits itself. Frustrating!!

[Post New]by Tridolshe on Aug 5, 09 7:28 AM
I have been having the same problem as well. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled, and cannot ever get it to load to the welcome screen. It won't let me move the mouse, click, and takes over 5 minutes just to reach the "big fish games" loading screen. I give up. Thumbs down on this game. I don't seem to have any problem with all the others I download the free trials on.

chilco
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by chilco on Aug 7, 09 5:11 PM
Same here. There's certainly something wrong with this one and I was really looking forward to playing it.
Maybe BFG will fix it and let us all retry the demo. I'm dumping this one now.

[Post New]by nikkipooh70 on Sep 16, 09 2:00 PM
Hey everyone I want to say I very much doubt it is a virus from BFG. I know I had problems with another game but I never about a virus. I been a member with BFG for a year now. THe games I had problems with was about crashing or wouldn't let me play only cause of my firewall. If you have any problems if really best to contact BFG. They are wonderful and very helpful and help me so many time. I think this is the best site to get games. Trust me I been to arade town and others and they always had virus and spyads on there site.

[Post New]by OhMyGames on Jun 2, 10 1:50 PM
This game wouldn't even get to where I could click to play it. I've used tons of games from here and never had a problem. This one froze up my entire laptop. Wish I hadn't spent this month's credit on it, it didn't work.

Go to: