good morning beautiful Saturday

Edited on 08/08/2015 at 4:54:52 PM PST

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:23 pages spam they are goin wild today

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Aug 8, 15 8:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to leave forum now and play some HOS. I'll come back later after all is cleaned up....the poor mods have a lot of clicking to do today. Sure am glad I don't need to do 23 pages of scrolling or all the clean-up clicking.
Back to my coffee and game play....on my patio this morning.
Suzy

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:23 pages spam they are goin wild today

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 8, 15 4:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

We understand that it can be aggravating to see this daily influx of spam in the Forums. The Forum Moderation Team shares in this aggravation, as it is our task to manually remove each spam post on a daily basis. Unfortunately, this is the only way it can be removed. We’ve put in a request to upgrade our spam filters, but while we wait for this, you may notice a continued spam presence. Those posts may also remain visible for a few hours longer than you may be used to. This spam will be removed as soon as we're able, but the Forum Mod Team also wants to make sure that we continue to focus on other important duties that include providing direct replies and assistance to our Forums users.

To aid us in this endeavor, we ask everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind, specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

If you see any spam posts in this forum, we ask that you simply ignore it – difficult as it may be to look past these posts. This thread will now be locked, but do know that any spam posts you encounter will be removed by the Mods.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: