three moon phases game in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla

[Post New]by tinstarmom on Aug 3, 09 4:23 AM
I tried clicking on the spots below each moon phase and tried matching the moon phase, I tried putting the opposite moon phase and everything else inbetween, Nothing works, the moons continue to move in and out without doing anything. I am at my wits end and can
not get it to work,. I need this to work. How do I find the key to the box on the floor. I got it open once and used the knife to pry up the piece that covers the hidden object and now I cannot duplicate what I did. I can skip the game but am afraid this will lock me out further down the like as far as games go. I need help that works. I tried everything else. Someone please help me. I hate games that the average person cannot figure out the game. I have the other objects, the two colored gemstones, the horn the knife, the key, the books and the zodiac calendar. I just cant get the phases of the moon to cooperate. Please help me. If i cant get a good answer, i always end up quitting the game. I need help from someone ...can you please, please, please help me figure this out. I tried the previous solution and it didnt work so I am ready to try again, Anyone ready to step up and be my saviour? I would so appreciate it,.

abbyB
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:three moon phases game in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla

[Post New]by abbyB on Feb 14, 10 1:55 PM
I'm in the same spot you are ,, I got the key once ,, quit for a few hours came back and had to start that level all over again ,, I got the moons in the right position ,, the ball on the wheel went away but I can't seem to get the key ,, HELP please !!!! ...I am like you also, I get so frustrated I quit the game and rarely come back to it ,,
Any help would be sooooooooooooooo greatly appreciated

Go to: