muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

190 Stars

[Post New]by muttmom on Aug 8, 15 9:13 AM
I have 190 stars saved for the Arcade Are you folks saying I do not have to hang on to that many?

Re:190 Stars

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Aug 8, 15 9:27 AM
Save your Stars for when you need to get free Gold at the Star Arcade Machine. I've obtained needed Gold there since my Daily Rewards no longer gives me any, just a bunch of bundles each week. I still have over 500 Stars again after using hundreds of them at the Arcade.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 8, 15 10:22 AM
After getting the FIxing the Plane quest finished there hasn't been anything else to use them on. Doesn't mean one of the new areas of content in the near future won't have a use for them.

The thing about stars on the slot machine - you should always come out about the same on the number of stars you have after playing a few times.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Aug 8, 15 10:46 AM
Oddly's logic is sound as our TSue has been trying to get rid of her stars for ever now on that slot machine and I think she only gets more...lol..

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 8, 15 11:28 AM
Bluex wrote:Oddly's logic is sound as our TSue has been trying to get rid of her stars for ever now on that slot machine and I think she only gets more...lol..

Well, I've now got more than what I started with Aug 1, thanks to winning them at the arcade, completing my DQ's, and completing some of the crest collections while working to get them to guru level. I think in Sept I'll start spinning 15 times a day.

Go to: