hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

DEFEATING THE MONSTER

[Post New]by hannah57 on Aug 3, 09 7:55 AM
I have tried so many times to beat this monster and he keeps winning. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I try to let the bar at the bottom charge but the monster is hitting me while I'm waiting and I'm losing power on the top bar. Why did they have to put such a dumb mini game that is impossible for me to beat. Now I can't finish the game. Another $7.00 wasted.Oh well, live and learn.

adorel
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:DEFEATING THE MONSTER

[Post New]by adorel on Aug 3, 09 9:19 AM
Watch the monster carefully. Anticipate the moment he is going to take a swing and quickly put up your shield. With practice you will be able to time it so that Daimon doesn't take too many hits. Whilst you are doing this keep an eye on the bar at the bottom. When it is fully charged take a hit at the monster. You have to do this quite a few times but if you keep your shield up in between hits you WILL get there eventually without losing too much of Daimon's strength.

It took me quite a while to get it right and it did drive me nuts

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Aug 3, 09 3:41 PM
Thank you so much. It really helps to get input from other players.

drankin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by drankin on Aug 15, 09 7:48 PM
I'm about to take your advice. I was also about to give up, but am hoping this works. Just wanted to thank you.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Apr 10, 11 6:49 AM
Though it's of course possible to eventually beat the monster, the process is extremely tedious--not at all fun.

I definitely wish GFI (devs) had either left this part out or enabled a "skip" after a reasonable time. For me, this 'boss-puzzle' detracts a lot from an otherwise fantastic adventure game.

Thanks adorel for the strategy tips!

Go to: