[Post New]by quarters94 on Sep 2, 08 2:58 PM
i loved it i beat it 2 years ago it was a lot of fun

Samie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:this game is awesome

[Post New]by Samie on Sep 2, 08 10:34 PM
I agree, I finished it to but it took me a while and a few trys.

[Post New]by ellzeedub on Jun 11, 09 4:39 PM
If you both thought this game was wonderful and finished it, why won't you help the people posting questions for assistance. In the big ocean of life, helping one another keeps the water warm.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 11, 09 5:37 PM
I haven't played this game, but if you google - Ciao Bella Tips - you will find some sites that have a walkthrough for the game. Good luck!

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

this game is awesome

[Post New]by Yetses on Sep 29, 09 6:33 PM
quarters94 wrote: i loved it i beat it 2 years ago it was a lot of fun

I agree -still my favourite game of all times. Would they ever come up with a sequel? something about Elena having to save her marriage?

this game is awesome

[Post New]by Saca523 on Nov 12, 09 1:54 PM
Yetses wrote:
quarters94 wrote: i loved it i beat it 2 years ago it was a lot of fun

I agree -still my favourite game of all times. Would they ever come up with a sequel? something about Elena having to save her marriage?

Well, because she has a perfect marriage there is a sequel, not as fun if you google Ciao Bella 2 or sequel there are a few links.

[Post New]by Saca523 on Nov 12, 09 8:48 PM
This game is awesome, I have been wanting to play it for a few years now and just got my own computer and bought the game. I had the hardest time beating level two but after that it was so much easier. I just won it and I would love to have more of a sequel than the one that there is. I love this game and I had so much fun playing it.

Edited on 11/12/2009 at 8:49:31 PM PST

drummer1961
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by drummer1961 on Apr 14, 10 10:55 AM
I'm on level 9, and and so far---it's been an excellent game. I think the first level was harder than any of them. I couldn't get the bars to fill up but the more I have played it, the more fun it has become. I recomend this game especially if you like Sim games.

Go to: