Re:New build of Jane's Realty released 9/02/08

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Sep 2, 08 7:36 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! am downloading it now, so hope its improved and i didn't throw away the levels i had made it through.

[Post New]by mammakins on Sep 2, 08 7:57 PM
Can you tell us what the changes were? I re-downloaded the game, and it seems exactly the same!

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Sep 2, 08 8:04 PM
i'm not having any better luck either.

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Sep 2, 08 9:08 PM
no, thought i would, but i didn't

[Post New]by Billyjsgirly on Sep 2, 08 9:10 PM
It seems exactly the same to me as well. I didn't lose my levels, but I decided to start over to see if I had better luck... alas it still defeats me!

TabbyAnn
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by TabbyAnn on Sep 2, 08 9:59 PM
I don't know what you did, but it is fabulous. I was having trouble passing 9-1. But FINALLY I have won the whole game and became the mayor's wife!!!!!!!! I truely enjoyed the game.

[Post New]by catstvens on Sep 3, 08 11:07 AM
thanks for the new build

gbfans66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gbfans66 on Sep 3, 08 6:51 PM
Well I'm on 8-2 Orange Hills and am stuck on it a little. I'm getting close but not quite making it. Might have to uninstall and re download it and try the new one and see what's different. I have had problems, but gamezebo helped a TON!

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Sep 3, 08 8:24 PM
i am still stuck right where i was.

[Post New]by dporch1964 on Sep 4, 08 11:23 AM
i finally finished!! the updated one was a big help.. the little men move a bit faster... the key is to set up what u can in the lower levels.. what i found most helpful was to but land and e/p as needed in the begining..don't get the most expensive house right away.....build a garage and store....if u have to build 3 houses for the goal build only 2 then earn the cash goal & power up e/p as needed then as soon as u hit ur cash goal go wild! get shopping for the next level (watching ur money so u can buy the last house!) then get the last house while the last house is buliding buy up some land ....collect rents...and build what ever else u can and u for sure need the resturant in the last level so make sure u build it b4 u get there! hope it helps!good luck!!

[Post New]by emilycrisp on Sep 5, 08 4:31 AM
Decided to keep trying with the old version and am now at Sunny Valley level 1. Quite enjoy the fact that it's hard to pass the levels.

Re: Does New Build mean New Version?

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Sep 23, 08 9:20 AM
The one I just downloaded has verion 1.0.3 is this the new version of the game.

[Post New]by Tabs57 on Sep 26, 08 8:31 AM
I reloaded the game and I can not see a difference. I can not get past orange hill 3 where the goal is to build city hall and reach 500,000...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Feb 24, 09 1:36 PM
I was just wondering what is the correct verion of the game is it. 1.03 or 1.04?

Thank you

Go to: