bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

New version of Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine available as of August 3, 2009!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 3, 09 1:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

We've just received a new version of Department 42: Mystery of the Nine that fixes the freezing issues that some folks were experiencing after curing the Werewolf and also after placing all the Tarot cards on the mirror later in the game.

To get this new version of the game, you'll just want to uninstall the version you have and then reinstall the game again from your Purchase History. If you need any help with that process, you can see the following help pages article that has some step by step instructions.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope you all are enjoying solving the mysteries and returning all of the artifacts to safety!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:New version of Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine available as of August 3, 2009!

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 3, 09 1:25 PM
Let me be the first to say that a fix for the werewolf cure was always on the cards!

Re:New version of Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine available as of August 3, 2009!

[Post New]by bjurin on Aug 17, 09 4:40 PM
I uninstalled game purchased in July and reinstalled new version. I still cannot open safe in hotel room. When I hit on the green help it shines on number 1. The message on the phone machine is 5/09/08. When I hit 598 the safe door will not open. Pls hlp.
Bjurin

[Post New]by brokentreasures on Aug 18, 09 8:33 AM
I also cannot open the safe, even after emailing and getting help from the people at customer support, who by the way are extremely nice. I have tried everything suggested. Really, if you are going to sell a game, make sure it works.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Aug 25, 09 9:47 AM
Alas, the new version did not resolve my slow cursor issue. Still no buy, but maybe in desperation for a game, I'll buy it and try to ignore the slow cursor movement.

jacko3443
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jacko3443 on Sep 11, 10 5:00 PM
I can't get the plates to work in the cave. pretty simple really, 1234 but the nitch won't open,whats up with that?and i am hitting them in the right order 1then3then2then4 it still won't open, thank you for any help you can give me .

Go to: