mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

trophy for forseeing order

[Post New]by mollyal on Aug 9, 15 11:09 AM
There's a trophy for having a full order on the tray BEFORE someone orders it. How is that possible??? I tried putting things on the tray and only serving someone who orders that, but it didn't work. Anybody have any insight into this one???

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:trophy for forseeing order

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Aug 13, 15 6:06 AM
I found this easiest to do on Day 1 of Emily's Place (Restaurant #1). There are a total of 5 items to choose. I just loaded the tray with 3 items (I used the cookie, cheesecake and bruschetta as it seemed to me people ordered these the most) and reloaded the tray with those items as soon as the first person ordered something. It took me a few rounds and you may have to play around with the food combinations, but I eventually won the trophy. Good luck!

[Post New]by bolson83 on Sep 22, 15 10:50 AM
How did you know about this? Also, I am guessing I have to see the mouse. How long does it stay there/ I am frustrated. I can meet target, but that's about it, can't get expert level.

mnpa123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mnpa123 on Oct 24, 15 2:15 PM
I got it without trying on one of the last levels of restaurant 5....the one where she makes the chocolate desserts for people to try, there are 8 of them to give out. Just put 3 of them in your tray right away, and then when people ask for them, you've already "guessed" that they wanted them.

Go to: