kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Bonus game - MAJOR Glitch!!!

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 9, 15 4:58 PM
Beware - if you do not pick up the knife button before a different task, that window will close and there is NO way to complete the game at that point!! I am now faced with either starting ALL OVER AGAIN with a new profile or just asking for a credit.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Bonus game - MAJOR Glitch!!!

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 9, 15 7:03 PM
Well, that cements my decision to play the SE. Tired of glitchy CEs.

Edited on 08/09/2015 at 7:03:16 PM PST

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Aug 9, 15 7:14 PM
Jeezy wheezy and I just bought this game.... I love the Mystery Trackers series....

OldLady50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by OldLady50 on Aug 10, 15 2:33 PM
Thank you, KGustavson, I was going crazy trying to find that d*** button. Mystery Trackers has gone steadily downhill with each game, this will be my final CE from that series.

[Post New]by Cherbear1967 on Aug 11, 15 1:56 AM
Yes, Major Glitch is the word.. I am not a happy camper..

[Post New]by kerrybeth88 on Aug 11, 15 4:57 PM
Thought I was going mad! From now on I'm scanning these forums before I play!

[Post New]by gwennie70 on Aug 11, 15 8:22 PM
Is anyone aware of a "fix" for this problem? I really hate the idea of starting over

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Aug 11, 15 10:57 PM
Have you tried just starting the Bonus Game over again? Do they let you do that? It's worth a try before you start all over.
I finished everything, got all the Collectibles, all the Morphing Objects, but I missed one %$#% star! I can start the Bonus Game again, but what if it wasn't there? Start the whole game over just to find a star??
Bastet

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 12, 15 7:43 PM
The major Glitch in the bomus game for me was that i could barely do anything! It was so slow that I could see movement frame-by-frame in the first scene. I could move to the left area and it was fine but the large central area in the first scene was nearly unplayable. I had to use Hints to get anywhere because otherwise I could not move. The slowness continued throughout the Bonus game for me with some areas being a little better than others. Some of the minis had to be skipped because I could not move anything. I struggled through in order to see the end and it did get better as I went but movement never was easy.

murph127
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by murph127 on Aug 13, 15 10:45 AM
Thanks to kgustavson and Lady Bastet. I hadn't picked up the very tiny knife button and was stuck. I went back and started the Bonus Chapter and found the button. I also found the game slow, cursor lagging and that sort of thing. Anyway, I really appreciate the forums.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 13, 15 6:24 PM
Interesting - I could not restart the Bonus Chapter, had to start all over from the beginning. How did you get that to work Murph?

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Aug 13, 15 8:12 PM
I got hit with the same knife button glitch. >.<

jlbaughn1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jlbaughn1 on Aug 14, 15 12:23 PM
You can restart the bonus game by clicking on play and it will show two screens you can reset, the regular game and the bonus game. I just reset the bonus game and will be sure to pick up the knife button this time. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Khan_Palace on Aug 14, 15 3:42 PM
The update fixes this problem!

MamaTraci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MamaTraci on Aug 16, 15 6:55 PM
I have restarted the bonus game 3 times and still cannot find the knife button! Major glitch i am not restarting again.

august29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by august29 on Aug 17, 15 10:14 AM
Where is the knife button located?

Go to: