bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Don't bother to buy the

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 9, 15 8:10 PM
ability to show you playable cards. It's so faint that it's still easy to miss a play. Wish we could sell some of those back.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Don't bother to buy the

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 15, 15 10:39 PM
Another one that I don't see the advantage to is the quicker combos (5 instead of 6 cards - I think)? It certainly hasn't helped me win any games. I guess the combo thing at the top of the page fills quicker, but maybe someone can explain why it's desirable. Thanks!

[Post New]by murphy_mouse on Aug 24, 15 8:24 PM
I haven't bought the quicker combos in this game yet, but if it works like other similar solitaire games, the advantage is this: getting combos is what increases your multiplier, and having a higher multiplier gives you more coins at the end of the round. Since you can use the coins to buy upgrades, or convert the coins to other resources, you can advance more quickly in the game. Having combos start at 5 cards instead of 6 should mean you routinely have higher multipliers in the hands. Does that make sense?

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 14, 15 9:50 AM
the game is fun until you restored everything and bought everything and that is in the first 130 levels after that it is boring, no challenges and the difficult setting seems the same as the normal one.

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Dec 23, 15 7:49 AM
I will has to disagree with don't buy the game!! It is very relaxing plus I have played through the end and restarting it again. This time without the rush and making three stars Some what slower in building but still enjoying the game. I t give more challenges so you are not bored. Just a great game!

Go to: