ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

DC2, Chapter 3, the Wall Tiles

[Post New]by ValerieG on Aug 3, 09 8:44 PM
Just finished DC3 and I loved it, so decided to try the demo of DC2 but I didn't get very far after 55 minutes (only have 5 min left of the demo). I am totally stuck in Chapter 3, the 3rd wall, the one that you have to complete 5 shapes....(not sure if that is the right amount figures). I can get most of them right, but most often, I will still get anywhere from 3-5 tiles red. I just simply cannot figure this one out and I'm getting frustrated. If I can figure it out, I'll buy the game. If not,I guess I'll just have to pass on this one.

Hope someone can give me a hand as the game sounds like a winner and I'd really like to continue it. Thanks

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:DC2, Chapter 3, the Wall Tiles

[Post New]by Chaorite on Aug 3, 09 9:04 PM
You start at one corner and work your back back across the board. As you click back, the squares will go back to normal. Try not to solve the pattern but just focus on working from one corner to another and you'll see what I mean.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Aug 4, 09 6:32 PM
Thanks. Your post was a great help. I solved it before the demo expired so I purchased it and enjoying it as much as DC3. Then onward (or backwards , to the 1st of the DC

[Post New]by emaleth6969 on Aug 16, 09 3:53 PM
I tried clicking from one end to the other and back again and all the tiles are red still. PLEASE HELP!! Can't figure out how to get past this!

cattis59
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by cattis59 on Aug 27, 09 9:24 AM
I´ve tried too but nothing happents. All tiles are are red. Somebody?

mtbent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mtbent on Aug 31, 09 2:44 PM
I have tried and tried with no luck. Please help me with the wall tiles!!!

Go to: