FYI ; it's today!!
So take advantage of it

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:bonus punch Monday

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 10, 15 7:07 AM
However, remember not to use a coupon. You won't get 2 punches if you do.

bwake47
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by bwake47 on Aug 10, 15 7:38 AM
Look at it this way, at least you get one punch if using a PCC. That's the only time you do get a punch for it. I save my PCCs for Bonus Punch days. Hey, each punch adds up.

Can't wait to try this game out. Looks to be a good one!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Aug 10, 15 8:11 AM
bwake47 wrote:Look at it this way, at least you get one punch if using a PCC. That's the only time you do get a punch for it. I save my PCCs for Bonus Punch days. Hey, each punch adds up.

Can't wait to try this game out. Looks to be a good one!

That's what I do too. Bonus punch days are PCC days for me

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Aug 10, 15 8:15 AM
I'm just grateful that BF still allows us to get bonus punches with PCCs. I would rather get one punch for using a PCC on a game than zero punches (which is what happens when you use a PCC on a non-Bonus Punch day).

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 10, 15 11:43 AM
I just remember 'the good old days" when you could use your coupon on Monday and get two punches.

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Aug 10, 15 12:25 PM
"The good ole days" are slowly but surely being taken away from us. Really wish Paul had never sold the company. Yes, we had changes with the old BF, but at least we had warnings. Also had a much better time in the community being able to chat on subjects not being games! Miss all of that.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Aug 10, 15 1:15 PM
MURPHY wrote:"The good ole days" are slowly but surely being taken away from us. Really wish Paul had never sold the company. Yes, we had changes with the old BF, but at least we had warnings. Also had a much better time in the community being able to chat on subjects not being games! Miss all of that.

I dunno. Things change. Personally, I roll with it.

I remember back in the "ole days" when there were no such things as CEs. You had to buy 6 SEs to get one card punched and there weren't as many sales compared to what we have now.

I also remember in the "ole days" that members would rip peoples' heads off in the so called friendly CCC - which is why I never posted back then. It was a dangerous place to swim and I saw many new members ripped to shreds there.

So whether the "ole days" were so good or not is a matter of opinion. And a matter what exactly is considered "ole days." Some people yearn for the "older games." I always laugh when I read that because I immediately think - they want straight HOGs and timers, do they? It's all a matter of perspective.

To me, the question is, do ya wanna game or don't you? The rest is just filler fluff. JMO

[Post New]by shelterhill on Aug 10, 15 1:47 PM
I wanted to use a coupon today, but my mail won't open.. Off all days ....

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Aug 10, 15 2:03 PM
shelterhill wrote:I wanted to use a coupon today, but my mail won't open.. Off all days ....

That totally sucks. You still have time before midnight strikes Seattle. Perhaps your mail will open before then.

Ohhh, you are so close to getting rid of your pickled herring. I still have oodles of postings to do.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Aug 13, 15 3:38 PM
MURPHY wrote:"The good ole days" are slowly but surely being taken away from us. Really wish Paul had never sold the company. Yes, we had changes with the old BF, but at least we had warnings. Also had a much better time in the community being able to chat on subjects not being games! Miss all of that.

Very well said MURPHY!
It's nice to see your name in forums and I agree with you and feel the same way!
Lisa

Go to: