cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

HELP with mini game- bank patrons escape

[Post New]by cherbando on Aug 4, 09 9:45 AM
I am now playing this mini game for the 8th time ( I think) I have only one partner this time to help to keep the bank patrons from escaping. The problem I am having is he disappears after a bit and then I have 2 exits and one bad guy to hold them off.I gave up trying to collect the coins but I do not see how it is possible to cover both exits with only one robber. I would like to just skip this one. Is there any tricks to either win the game or skip it?
It is a silly, simple game but I am getting very frustrated.

Re:HELP with mini game- bank patrons escape

[Post New]by molly1395 on Aug 8, 09 6:21 PM
I have the same problem with one of the bank robbers disappering , what do you do?

Edited on 08/24/2009 at 4:43:31 PM PST

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Aug 8, 09 6:27 PM
You want us to help you rob a bank??????????????

[Post New]by pnggrad on Aug 9, 09 8:25 PM
Cherbando, I have the same problem and I am just as frustrated. I am stuck and can't find a way to get out of it and move on.. I will keep checking back because I like. this game, but this is a little ridiculous

luvityes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by luvityes on Aug 12, 09 12:08 AM
I have tried everything to move on from the Blocking the people trying to leave the third bank when the robber disappears but I just can't beat it. Leaving the game and playing the game again only takes me back to the beginning so that doesn't help. Come on some of you WIZZ BANG gamers or the Developers give we Oldies who's fingers can't move as fast as the youngsters anymore a break, we have parted with money to buy this game.

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Aug 12, 09 10:37 AM
This was a fun game - until NOW......... I am at the point where you must now hold off the patrons for 3 minutes and can go no further either. My husband, a mathamatician (retired and bored), did some calculations using the speed and sequences of the patron's movements, their crossing each other at certain spots, their number and spacings and the speeds at which you must move the robber to block the exits. He says it IS possible to do but barely and needs the dexterity of a texting teenager to accomplish. Since there is no "skip" for this I guess I will just give up. I get real frustrated when these issues do not come up during the one hour free demo play but only after you have wasted your game credit by buying something you cannot play.

GameLove
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GameLove on Jan 2, 10 7:44 AM
I love this game - EXCEPT - the stupid bank patrons escape sequences. Is there a cheat code to get paste this?

yblxkm
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by yblxkm on Jan 16, 10 8:30 PM
I too would like a tip to get pass this level. Any tips will be more than welcome. Wish I had read the blog before I purchased the game!!
I can't imagine having to get past 3 minutes on the next one.

GameLove
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GameLove on Feb 1, 10 3:24 PM
frustrating frustrating frustrating

i like this game, but am now stuck with bank patrons. i have tried this puzzle on and off for days and can't get past it.

why o why.

is there a crack for this? if not, someone, please write a crack

[Post New]by erinwhitfield on Apr 5, 10 10:45 PM
How lazy could the developers be to have the same stupid game over and over? I'm having the same problem everyone else is having with the robbers disappearing. I'm a fairly skilled gamer and there is no way one robber can cover both sides with customers constantly heading toward both exits. REMOVE THIS STUPID MINI GAME or at least have an option to skip it!

I am definitely contacting Big Fish and complaining. I've been a loyal customer for years and this has been the most annoying, unsatisfying experience. It's too bad, because the rest of the game is pretty fun.

[Post New]by HOGaddiction on Apr 26, 10 2:12 AM
Hi,
I felt like....is this game going to drive me insane until I figured out what to do......apparently I'd been lucky (or lazy) until the level with 3 robbers until then I hadn't realized that the robbers were moveable before you start

It depends on where you place your robbers....(done by moving mouse around screen not clicking,clicking will place them). Try to position them as close to the exits as possible, if you put them too close to where the patrons are they disappear as they can only take 38 hits. I think the walkthrough shows them positioned too close to the patrons.
IN SHORT : The longer it takes to walk to the robber the less they get hit....my robbers didn't disappear until about the last 30-45 seconds - it's all about positioning the robbers then a bit of dexterity....forget about the coins

PS If there are two patrons travelling close together on one aisle and one on the other and you can't cover both exits always block the exit with the most patrons closest to the exit...you don't lose the game until 4 escape....3 is OK

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Aug 15, 10 1:44 PM
Two hints: set your helper to one of the robbers who has speed 2. This makes him move faster ans is more important than savvy with the bank vault. Also, observe which routes seem to be heavier traveled. On the last one, it was the shorter two routes that exited on the bottom of the screen. It's easier to cover the exits when you don't have to go around the corner.

I have to admit that I had my younger daughter do a couple of these. I try them first and then have her do them if I get too frustrated. But I was able to do the last two myself with one try.

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on Aug 18, 10 4:51 PM
HOGaddiction wrote:
It depends on where you place your robbers....(done by moving mouse around screen not clicking,clicking will place them). Try to position them as close to the exits as possible, if you put them too close to where the patrons are they disappear as they can only take 38 hits. I think the walkthrough shows them positioned too close to the patrons.
IN SHORT : The longer it takes to walk to the robber the less they get hit....my robbers didn't disappear until about the last 30-45 seconds - it's all about positioning the robbers then a bit of dexterity....forget about the coins

PS If there are two patrons travelling close together on one aisle and one on the other and you can't cover both exits always block the exit with the most patrons closest to the exit...you don't lose the game until 4 escape....3 is OK

The problem is, you can only place them in one or two predetermined spots, not anywhere you want. On the screen where you have to fend off customers for 3 minutes, no matter where I have placed the robber, he usually dissapears with about a minute left, so your "running" robber has to cover BOTH exits for that amount of time and it is almost impossible. And there almost invariablly 3 or 4 patrons grouped together, so if you miss 1, you've missed all of them

mamalita wrote:Two hints: set your helper to one of the robbers who has speed 2. This makes him move faster and is more important than savvy with the bank vault.

Except for the first two bank jobs when I was still getting accustomed to the safe cracking game, I have done this. Problem to me seems to be that it also increases the speed of the customers.

I have now tried to beat this stupid game about a dozen times and getting very close to hitting the uninstall option. I hate puzzles I CANNOT skip.

[Post New]by faithh1964 on Jan 7, 11 9:28 AM
Was really enjoying this game then this stupid mini game comes along repeatedly and gets harder all the time. Big Fish should let us know if mini games like this are involved with no skip button.
I have had a problem with a couple of games recently so this is the third game credit I have wasted.

Go to: