bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Titanic: Hidden Expedition is now on iTunes!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Aug 4, 09 10:50 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to swim by and let you know that Big Fish Games has just released Titanic: Hidden Expedition for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It’s the same great game you know and love, optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch screens.

If you own the iPhone/iPod Touch version of this game and need hints for puzzles in the game, you can search for answers in the general Titanic: Hidden Expedition forum. The puzzles in the download game are very similar. If you can’t find answers to your question, click “Create New Discussion” to post your question in the forum. If you have a question that is specific to the iPhone/iPod Touch, feel free to post that question in this thread.

Happy gaming !

Edited on 09/17/2009 at 11:05:14 AM PST

Re:Titanic: Hidden Expedition is now on iTunes!

[Post New]by panda33311 on Aug 13, 09 11:26 PM
I purchased Titanic: Hidden Expedition on iTunes today for my itouch but when I went to sync it to my itouch it wouldn't work. It said I needed a newer version of the iPhone OS but i didn't buy it to use on an iPhone and the description said it would work for iPhone and iPod touch. How can I fix this problem?

[Post New]by 1Scarletangel on Sep 8, 09 1:16 PM
I bought this and it is crashing now. it didn't when I first got it....what's going on? why is it crashing? I have tons of memory left.....

[Post New]by microness on Mar 22, 10 5:17 PM
I just bought this game and it synced to my ipod touch just fine but will not launch, keeps diverting back to applications screen. What's happening? I have taken it off my ipod and then synced it back on but the same thing happens. This was a pricey game and am very frustrated it is not working. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Ikanikan on May 14, 10 2:02 AM
The game didn't work after the update 05/11 the only solution is to remove the game l and than install it again !

Go to: