bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace are here!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Aug 4, 09 10:53 AM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 4:08:28 PM PST

Re:Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries is now on iTunes!

[Post New]by Alterink2003 on Aug 21, 09 9:32 PM
yes I got this game on my ipod touch but I can't seem to get the bird out of the bird nest because the birdfeeder wont hang in the tree. I've been trying to figure out what the problem is. Bird seed in, bird seed out nothing seems to make it work. I can't recommend this game, I can't even pass this by and move to the next level.
I've read what others have recommended and still nothing.

[Post New]by roxyms on Sep 9, 09 7:28 AM
I have the same problem! The bird feeder won't hang on the tree and I can't proceed any further in the game.

[Post New]by roxyms on Sep 10, 09 8:42 PM
Good news. You can fix the bird feeder problem by deauthorizing and then reauthorizing itunes on your computer. Then re-sync your iPod. It worked for me and I got past the bird feeder.
Here is a link to apple's support page for games purchased from the app store:
[URL removed by Moderator]

Edited on 09/15/2009 at 1:57:34 PM PST

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Nov 9, 10 4:32 PM
We've launched a new discussion board/help site for our iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch games. This site is powered by Get Satisfaction, and you can access it directly from here.

Here, you can interact with other players and Big Fish Games moderators to get all kinds of information about how to complete certain puzzles and other gameplay tips, technical issues with the games, and news about game updates and releases.

To sign in, you can either set up a Get Satisfaction account or sign in using your Facebook, Google or Twitter credentials, all for free.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries is now on iTunes!

[Post New]by crazy8club on May 28, 11 5:51 AM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to swim by and let you know that Big Fish Games has just released Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It’s the same great game you know and love, optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch screens.

If you own the iPhone/iPod Touch version of this game and need hints for puzzles in the game, you can check out our discussion board/help site for our iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch games. This site is powered by Get Satisfaction, and you can access it directly from <a href=http://getsatisfaction.com/bigfishgames_mobile>here</a>.

Here, you can interact with other players and Big Fish Games moderators to get all kinds of information about how to complete certain puzzles and other gameplay tips, technical issues with the games, and news about game updates and releases.

To sign in, you can either set up a Get Satisfaction account or sign in using your Facebook, Google or Twitter credentials, all for free.

Happy Gaming !

Ithought according to terms of service ; NO other business or web site could be posted on BFG.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 28, 11 7:52 AM
Hey crazy8club,

Just wanted to help clarify, we ask that other game sites and companies are not mentioned per our Forum Rules:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

The Get Satisfaction link that we have provided is looked over by Big Fish Games, so we encourage our iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch users to join in. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace are here!

[Post New]by Snflowr on Feb 11, 12 6:44 AM
I can't get the bird out of the tree either end since the link that was included in one of the replies is gone I'm not sure what to do...a little help please?

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace are here!

[Post New]by jesslynkok on Feb 26, 12 6:28 PM
Snflowr wrote:I can't get the bird out of the tree either end since the link that was included in one of the replies is gone I'm not sure what to do...a little help please?

combine seed with bird feeder, screwcork with wine bottle, hang the bird feeder on the right tree branch just on top the layers tree. The bird feeder will hang there. Combine ink with cork to make a chipping sound so that the bird will fly out. Then click on the nest.
Good luck

[Post New]by donna_glennon on Jun 22, 12 10:15 AM
i am stuck in the secret passage, i have the jewel and i put the glue on the box but cant get the green jewel to go on the glue

Go to: