bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Virtual Villagers: A New Home is now available on iTunes!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Aug 4, 09 11:00 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to swim by and let you know that Big Fish Games has just released Virtual Villagers: A New Home for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It’s the same great game you know and love, optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch screens.

If you own the iPhone/iPod Touch version of this game and need hints for puzzles in the game, you can search for answers in the general Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum. The puzzles in the download game are very similar. If you can’t find answers to your question, click “Create New Discussion” to post your question in the forum. If you have a question that is specific to the iPhone/iPod Touch, feel free to post that question in this thread.

Edited to Add: We've launched a new discussion board/help site for our iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch games. This site is powered by Get Satisfaction, and you can access it directly from here.

Here, you can interact with other players and Big Fish Games moderators to get all kinds of information about how to complete certain puzzles and other gameplay tips, technical issues with the games, and news about game updates and releases.

To sign in, you can either set up a Get Satisfaction account or sign in using your Facebook, Google or Twitter credentials, all for free.

Happy Gaming !

Edited on 11/09/2010 at 4:36:10 PM PST

zeo50900
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Virtual Villagers: A New Home is now available on iTunes!

[Post New]by zeo50900 on Oct 1, 09 1:54 PM
u r only putting it in the forum for
1.i made it
2.i want more buyers
3.more buyers wil tell friedns and then thwey will buy it

zeo50900
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Virtual Villagers: A New Home is now available on iTunes!

[Post New]by zeo50900 on Dec 16, 09 6:54 PM
i meant u instead of i and jk

Go to: