Gummy Drop Gems

[Post New]by Pitbulls2 on Aug 10, 15 7:47 AM
How do you get the green gems in the Tokyo segment of Gummy Drop?
Thank you, Great game to pass the time.

Re:Gummy Drop Gems

[Post New]by gizmogamers on Aug 11, 15 6:40 AM
I'm wondering the same thing about the Gems....Where do i get the Gems???

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 11, 15 7:23 AM
At first you do the side quests to play the Helping Hand Cards that reward the green gems. You'll know ahead of time where they will be as they have a Green Gem hovering over a "?" at the end of a road. Complete levels and replay them to get the collection items. One of the collect 10 items is used to build the Drill. The Drill will give Green Gems anytime for the cost of resources (bricks, hats, and/or pink gems)

[Post New]by dorielaughlin on Sep 13, 15 2:34 PM
I have done all the side bars, helped the people and still can't get past 20. It wants a gem and I have no clue what else to do to get it.

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Sep 18, 15 5:08 PM
I'm having an issue with the green gems too. I'm stuck at level 35 and can't get the last construction guy. Without him, I can not continue any further in the game. Lost track how many times I've played it. Very frustrating. Doesn't make me want to play this game much longer.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Sep 19, 15 11:51 PM
My technique for freeing locked souvenirs is to get a lightening bolt, and then make a match of 4 close by to get a line arrow. Combine those 2 and the resulting arrows should take out some of the locked souvenirs. If there are gummies near the souvenirs (NOT in this level at the beginning!), you can also use a lightening bolt plus a bomb gummy (combine of 5), which will take out a souvenir if that same color gummy is near it.

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Sep 26, 15 4:38 PM
How do I get the meteorite pieces ?? And how do you make all the levers switch sides in only 3 moves?? Its making me crazy lol Thanks !!

[Post New]by Bandicoot1966 on Dec 3, 15 4:29 PM
Hi guys. Yes I have completed level ten of Tokyo and I know I can't build resources and cannot click on the gems with question marks over their heads at end of streets. Do I have to complete all these levels until they are all "ticked" and Completed.
please help as its so frustrating . Thanks guys. Also Near level 5.1 there is a dark purple arrow like icon that I cannot click on. What's that?

Cheers

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Dec 3, 15 10:31 PM
Bandicoot1966 wrote:Hi guys. Yes I have completed level ten of Tokyo and I know I can't build resources and cannot click on the gems with question marks over their heads at end of streets. Do I have to complete all these levels until they are all "ticked" and Completed.
please help as its so frustrating . Thanks guys. Also Near level 5.1 there is a dark purple arrow like icon that I cannot click on. What's that?

Cheers

Um, level 5.2?

Seriously, if you did not complete 5.1/intern, the tag for 5.2 will remain blank

Edited on 12/03/2015 at 10:33:09 PM PST

Go to: