ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Cannot Find 1st key in Mortal Maze

[Post New]by ValerieG on Aug 4, 09 8:59 PM
I've the map and have a grip on how to move around, using the blue dots on the map and, after reading other posts, I'm supposed to have a key to open up a door.
I have read the walkthrough, every post here about Mortals Maze, went back to what I thought was the beginning of the maze and looked EVERYWHERE for a key.

When I get to a blank wall, I see the light shining, telling me something is there but what????? I have nothing in my inventory (thought a hammer might break down the point where its shining) Am I suppposed to have inventory? Is there anyway I can go back to the waterfall scene and look around there?.

Grrrrr.

Edited on 08/04/2009 at 8:59:44 PM PST

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Cannot Find 1st key in Mortal Maze

[Post New]by ValerieG on Aug 4, 09 10:39 PM
You should then be on the left side of the maze, go to the lowest part of the left side and retrieve the key.

I can manuever my way around thru the map OK but even when I go back to the beginning if the maze (I believe that should be the far left and the bottom part on the map. I just simply don't see a key.

I feel like, you know, dumb!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 5, 09 4:29 AM
ValerieG wrote:
You should then be on the left side of the maze, go to the lowest part of the left side and retrieve the key.

I can manuever my way around thru the map OK but even when I go back to the beginning if the maze (I believe that should be the far left and the bottom part on the map. I just simply don't see a key.

I feel like, you know, dumb!!!!

The keys don't look like regular keys, they are round cylinders. I have made a map of the locations of all the items in the Mortal's Maze and I have a picture of it in my photobucket. The map of the Mortal's Maze in the gamezebo walkthrough doesn't show the locations of any of the items. I will send you a message with a link to the picture I have.
Good luck!

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Aug 5, 09 3:57 PM
LizzieK, if you could do that, that would be wonderful. Thanks. Will you send it to my e mail or ?????

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Aug 5, 09 5:53 PM
Got the keys, I'm finally out!

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Aug 10, 09 9:26 PM
Thanks Lizzie! Without your photobucket image I wouldn't have been able to get out of that darned maze!

Go to: