eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

Re:Midnight News-Call to Arms-Surviving Chaos

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 15, 17 11:42 AM
Who the H*** do you think you are yelling at Gamen????????????
Where have I been??? you dare ask me that question??
I was held prisoner in a FAKE MC BY NONE OTHER THEN MURK AND ARABELLA AND LOST MY MIND BUT WAS SAVED AND BROUGHT ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL BY THEY OTHERS STILL OVER THERE
And what NO ONE HERE EVEN THOUGHT TO OH I DON'T KNOW SEND OUT A SEARCH PARTY FOR ME??
If you will calm down Imp I know I have a lot to explain and a lot of lost time to make up but I am back now and I will explain it all to you.
I can now do that and not be worried about being POOFED out of here to that other Mirror world but we do have to be on high alert till we find any and all Fake MC Land Murk and Arabella have made.
We can discuss this later my main duty right now is to finish what I started with you and to give you the letter from your Mother I try to hold her but she growls and backs away swiping at her falling tears she is breathing so hard and fast I think she will pass out.
IMP I scream focus calm down it will be all right understand YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN YOU KNOW AND WILL UNDERSTAND THAT SHORTLY.
Smoke walks behind Imp and nudges her towards me, she whips around and screams LEAVE ME ALONE AND DON'T TOUCH ME .. HER KNUCKLES ARE WHITE FROM HER CLENCHING HER FISTS SO HARD,,
My heart is breaking and I curse and double curse Murk for doing this to us
I can not seem to calm Imp down and call Smoke to my side for he is not happy being yelled at like that even if it is Imp.
I have no choice I call Frost and say Frost please ask the Golden Queen I need her help here with Imp.
All this yelling and screaming has brought all the critters ,, they stand behind me to afraid to move just by the look on Imp's face .
I talk to Imp in a very low and calm voice well as much as I can muster but you hear the tremble in it for my heart is breaking to see and hear Imp question my love and devotion to her or the solemn oath I swore to do my duty to the Golden Queen Imp and this Camp..
I hold my breath and wait for the Queen to arrive...........

Edited on 10/15/2017 at 11:43:06 AM PST

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 15, 17 11:53 AM
I try to understand why the MG is yelling at ME... about someplace, I can't wrap my head around his explanations... The tears fall and I can't make them stop... okay, so maybe it's not his fault... but it still HURTS....

The Queen, realizing she MUST move out of her trance like state... Slowly raises her wings and lifts majestically in the air to come to the MG and Imp's side.... She gracefully lands and blows a puff of smoke in Imp's face... It is the same magical smoke that helped Imp overcome most of her troubled past.... The effect is instantaneous... Imp stops crying and regains her composure.... Her mind is clear of pain and is ready to receive the MG's words.... The Queen remains to make sure Imp will remain calm....

dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Oct 15, 17 2:22 PM
Ayla and I watch out the window, I can't say I'm very eager to join everybody. My stomach is in knots but I can't hide in here forever. I heard what MG said about being in another place but I don't know how we could have searched for him without knowing anything except that he just disappeared.

I turned to Ayla, "It looks like you will have to continue your journey on your own." She looked at me, then out the window. I felt her hand on my shoulder. " I understand, Your place is here."

I opened the door, stepped out and saluted. "Sir."

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 15, 17 7:15 PM
So your name is "Flash" little Kitty and you have some special powers that Captain Randy will explain further on when there's more time...But,....Can I share with you a little secret right now OK?......Is that alright little Friend?.. .... Am a wee bit scared cause,...gulp... .. this is kinda a great big brand new place an so very different then the "Special Room" where I lived before....In the "Special Room" I had a Monkey Pal called "Egor!"...Meow?...Yup...Egor,... and indeed he could act just as bad as the Fictional Egor...Hee...Hee.... .Just ask the Captain about him....Well.. maybe on second thought you'd better not......Flesh, I guess it's time to see what this place is all about and "Meet" and get to know My Fellow Fighters of Chaos!.....

Edited on 10/16/2017 at 4:47:57 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 16, 17 10:04 AM
I snap a Salute back to PFC Penny,
As you were soldier, question soldier who is that behind you climbing out the side window of Salty's and not doing a very good job at that seeing she?? is so huge,,
Amazon I take it??
YES SAR she is ans Amazon Warrior that found us and we housed her and and her injured War Horse.
Sh now wants to leave and continue her journey and want a few of us to join her,
I say nope not going to happen till I met her and talk to her I link up with Fang ==
GAURDE The Tavern NOW....
Soldier please go get this Amazon and ask her to join us please Penny Salutes abd scoots to get her.
I turn back to Imp and Her Majesty and bow my head and speak I am so sorry for that interruption thank you My Queen for coming and calming Imp
I look at Imp who is now limp and still a bit shaky but lets me approach her I then hold my arms out and gently say come my Lill One it is okay you are safe and loved and I will explain everything to you about what happened to me, Imp falls into my arms and I hug her tight and feel Smoke lean against our legs, I feel Imp reach out to hold Smoke's huge head , I kiss the top of Imp's head and whisper you are like a daughter to me and I do love you never ever dought that and Smoke is yours and you two are bound for life where you go He goes. I feel my shirt get a tad wet and hug Imp closer.
I hear running feet and think must be Penny I look over Imp's head and yep it is Penny running to keep up with this enormous Amazon Warrior.
Penny Salutes SAR may I present Alya an Amazon Warrior we have been helping to tend to her injured War Horse and a few wounds that she calls scratches on her.
I step forward wit my arm still around Imp's shoulder.
Pleasure to met you Alya is it? I am MG CAPTAIN Randy leader of this Camp could I put this on hold and ask you to remain with us a little longer so that we may talk , but I do have a very pressing matter here with Imp and our Golden Queen it is then I notice Alya goes down on one knee head bowed and holds out her sword to the Queen ???
Alya speaks Your Royal Majesty My Sword and My Life is yours The Queen nods and blows a soft breath and returns the bow,,, upon that Alya arises then looks at me ,, I will do as you ask and remain a little longer so that we can speak but time is running out for me.
Okay before I dismiss you all for the time being please let me introduce you to Dandydog a fellow inmate of the Fake Mirror MC that is was help prisoner there are several more still there

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 16, 17 10:12 AM
But more about that later I will explain all .
Now please take care of Dandydog or as I call her Pup I wink at Pup she bluses.
I hold and lead Imp ** followed by The Queen** to my cottage come lill one it is time to explain all to you .**
We reach my cottage and see my pipe on the ground , Oh my how I have missed this I reach for it and dust it off.
I turn to The Queen Golden Dragon I bow with great respect and speak to her telepathically thank you your Majesty I will need you as you know what we have to do.
She nods and answers yes my brave leader it is time. I will be right here.
I open my cottage door and first thing grab my Amulet and put it on never to remove it again.
I tell Imp sit as I retrieve the letter from her Mother.
Are you ready Imp to know who and what you are???

dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Oct 16, 17 11:25 AM
Ayla watches the people in front of her, there is no way she can ask any of them to risk their lives accompanying her on her journey. Hers is a journey she must make alone for the survival of her people. " I appreciate all that your camp has done for me and my horse. Though, I would have been glad to have the company of a few it is very plain they are needed here. It is a journey that I started alone and will finish alone. I will be leaving at first light the day after tomorrow, if I can be of assistance in any way until then, I am at your service." Her fist crossed her chest in a show of respect and started walking in the direction of camp, her long legs moving quickly over the hard packed road.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 16, 17 2:49 PM
Smoke jerks his head up and ears pointed to the Tavern , He then relates to me about Alya leaving the day after tomorrow do you want me to stop her ??
Imp looks at me and I at her, and answer that is up to you Imp but I would really like to talk to her more about her kind and the journey she is on and you know I have deep feeling she is hiding something and that she knows more about Our Queen then she lets on .
Did you see her reaction when The Queen arrived and what she did and said?
No one as you well know Imp does that unless you know or have knowledge of The Dragons The Golden Queen and her mate The Wise one.
A thought struck me and I say do you think she is also in search of The Wise One??
It is up to you to send Smoke or not.
I return to the table with the letter and a hot cup of Lavender Tea.
Here my lill one drink this and we shall begin.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 16, 17 3:35 PM
Oh Flash...Right now I think it would be better to just stand back out of the way of Captain Randy, Imp and the others until we understand just whats going on OK?...Meow?... ....I know you'd rather jump right into the scene and start going to town on all those really terrible Gnomes but you see... ...Captain Randy taught me to "Observe" first and only take "Action" after being certain of what the out-come will be....So....for now,... we will wait right here on this high Hill out of the way...Meow..Meow..Meow?...Will the Captain know where we are in case he needs us?..Yes Flash, I went "Poof" mode into he's tent...where I placed a note letting him know my plan...Oh look there Flash!... ...Isn't Frost Magnificent!....Sigh....Sure hope that maybe when His not so busy...Captain Randy can teach me oh how to ride the Dragons....Meow!...OK!...I know I have a long way to go before that will ever happen,...But Ghee,.. ... a Girl can dream can't she?..... I just thought of something else to ask the Captain.....what to think about having a sort of back pack holder made just for you....Meow!.. . ....No!...I promise it won't even remotely resemble a "Baby Carrier" Flash!... ...It'd be something useful for when we went into area's more difficult for you to maneuver in alright?........

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 2:57:36 AM PST

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 16, 17 6:19 PM
I hear but don't hear what the MG is telling me ... I'm concerned about his memory... I take the Lavender Tea and letter from him... while I fumble for a way to express my concerns....

"Sir"... at this, the MG gives me an UH OH look... I continue trying not to stammer... "ummm... you have met Ayla before"... the MG's eyes widen but lets me continue... "it was right before you ... left?.. or were taken?.. I'm concerned Murk did something to your memory".... I stop talking to let this sink in ... I'm really worried how he's going to handle the news that Murk messed with him in ways he hadn't realized....

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 17, 17 9:13 AM
My head begins to pound just like when I was in That Mirror MC.
I grab it and the buzzing intensifies I can not hear what is being said so I hang my head between my knees hoping that the buzzing will stop.
It slows down then stops and as I raise my head I am drenched in sweat Imp is by my side with a very concerned look on her face her hand on my shoulder and hands me a cold cloth to wipe my brow.
I feel absolutely rung out and afraid to move give me a minute Imp please .
Imp hands me the Lavender Tea and helps my shaking hands to drink ,, my pride is shattered having Imp see me like this.
Memories flood my mind and images are whipping around so fast it is hard to see them.
I have faced many dangers ,, fought many wars,, faced and killed many Trolls and Gnomes, been through H*** in that Mirror MC but NOT once was I afraid , this is the closest I can say I have been to feeling fear.,,, I must stop this.
I inhale deeply and drink the tea tying to relax and let my mind and body get back to normal.
I stand to test my legs and okay so far mind is clear good,, okay Imp first thank you for helping and I am so sorry you had to see that but I am fine now and I remember
most of what Murk did to me over there but that was then this is now and my duty comes first but I will need the Queens help with this one,, her healing powers and the Dragons herbs will get my mind straight then MURK IS DEAD.
Now you say I met Alya before I was taken away by Murk *** still do not know how he did that , But I will find out**** memories appear of the fist time I met Alya and her injured War Horse... I smile yes Imp I do remember now it is coming back.
You know I think we better get this out , what do you say if I call a General Assembly with The Troops and every one else so I can explain where I was and what happened to me that way I can clear the air so we will be free to concentrate on with your Mothers Letter and our mission with The Queen?

dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Oct 17, 17 9:28 AM
I walk over to Dandydog and introduce myself again. " It sounds like you've had quite a trip, let's get you down the hill and settled in." I match my step to hers. "I see you found a new friend already, there's a lot of unusual creatures here. It's a magical place, alright. I myself have Mr. Tuttles a tortoise that has had a spell cast upon him by Arabella that got a little out of hand. Oh, and Bertie he's a lizard, he looks odd with his googly eyes but he's harmless. Well, unless you're near him when he gets alarmed or frightened, your ear drums might pop. He's a squealer."

I lead her to a small cabin next to the MG, I thought she might feel better knowing that he was close by until she settled in. I opened the door and waited until she entered. " I know it's not much, it's really just for guests that need a place to stay for a night or so. I thought when you feel more comfortable being here you can pick a bigger cabin for yourself and Flash. We generally eat all our meals in the Mess Hall but there is a little stove for heat and you can boil water for tea or stuff. I'll let you settle in, Imp and I are in the cabin with the green trim if you need anything." I turn to the door and smile. "Welcome to Chaos, Dandydog."

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 17, 17 10:17 AM
I was right to be worried about our MG... I feel so helpless watching him struggle with the after affects .... he tells me he's sorry that I had to see him like this, but, I don't see a reason for him to apologize over something for which he had no control... I breathe a sigh of relief that his memories are coming back and fully support his decision to tell the WHOLE camp where he's been and how he came to know the new stranger and how they were able to get back here..

We are coming out of the MG's abode when I just spot Penny heading inside the cabin next door with the newcomer.... I hope they don't get too involved in looking around the cabin as I imagine the MG will hold that camp wide meeting as soon as he gets his bull horn back... and with that, Smoke is off to fetch the bull horn...

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 17, 17 11:43 AM
I look at Imp with mist filled eyes and say how in heavens name can you think you are not loved my lill one ?
I hug her and say I know all this is hard on you and you have so many question and no answers as of yet but they will come and all be reveled to you and when you find them I can assure you 99% of your trust issues will be gone to and you will learn to love be love and mostly have faith and trust in others and your inner power will guide you you have much to learn and much to do my brave warrior.
I whisper in her ear thank you my daughter for helping me and I know this will be kept between you and I... I kiss her forehead and holding her face in my hands I tilt her face up to mine and my heart melts I say I love you my lill one and I watch the emotions on her face and in her eyes, the strength the determination, the wisdom not yet fully learned so much in such a young lady yet I can still see the rebellious hurt utrusting teenager ready to strike at the drop of a wrong word. Lets go get the meeting started as I hold open the door but catch Imp folding her Mothers letter and tucking in her blouse.
Imp calls Smoke to bring the bull horn.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 18, 17 10:12 AM
Imp and I stand in front of my Cottage waiting for Smoke to fetch the Bull Horn.
Imp looks at me and lowers her head a mumbles something.\
What Imp ?? what are you saying>
Not to insult you Sir but you should have showered shaved and changed those rags
before meeting everyone
Okay wise B*** when did I have time to do that as I scratch my Ripe Van Winkle beard ewwwwwwww disgusting....
You are right Imp but things are time sensitive right now and if I did all that and everyone sees me **** and span they would not believe my story so this can taken as a visual aid right down to the nasty gash on my eyebrow and the caked blood.
Now where in Sam H*** is Smoke???
Imp call him seems that boy needs a talking to ...

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 18, 17 2:38 PM
With Flash tucked away in her brand new "Heart Pack"...(We call it this because the carrying device was made so that Flash at all times can detect my heart beat as I can detect her's as well.).... we stand at attention before MG...ready for any assignment given...Woe!.... ...... Here comes Smoke with the Bull Horn and what an awesome sight he is!....I am guessing we are a few Troopers short as MG begins to pace back in forth in front of Imp and I....... ......Where can the others be I wonder?....And what really Important news does MG have to impart to us at this time....hummmmm..... ..... Right about now, Flash starts becoming a little bit wiggly with this long wait.... but... as I begin gently stroking her soft long bunny ears, she quiet downs.....and starts to puuuuuurrrrrrr...........

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 9:06:33 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 19, 17 9:57 AM
I pace back and forth in front of Imp and Dandydog to her right I look into Imps eyes and she understands I am struggling with this and how can I Captain Randy leader and protector of Our Camp tell every one I failed on NOT following my very own orders in the Amulets are NEVER EVER to be taken off there necks or left laying around for they are our communication our umbilical cord you might say to each other and the critters.
I am so ashamed but so very thankful no harm came here. and it never will as I touch my Amulet it warms my hand almost like it understands and with it I feel Our Lady now Elfin Anessa and that calms me down.
Finally Smoke arrives with The Bull Horn and hands it to Imp and she to me.
I take it and clear my throat and speak into the Horn.
ATTENTION THIS IS MG CAPTAIN RANDY TROOPS CRITTERS AND VILLAGERS
PRESENT YOURSELVES ASAP IN FRONT OF MY COTTAGE AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE .
As the dust clears I look out over the crowd that has gathered The Golden Queen leading the other Dragons and all the critters.
Welcome each and every one thank you for gathering here and I bow to The Queen Thank You your Majesty .
My reason for the General Gathering is three fold
One so you can see I have returned and am still alive * a small chuckle comes from the crowd*
Two to introduce you to our newest addition to our Camp may I present Dandydog that comes from The Fake Mirrior MC the she and I escaped from and off course you remember our lill Flash who now has a new Momma to love and take of that be Dandydog.
************continued************

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 19, 17 10:23 AM
I take a beep breath and say and the third reason is to apologize to each and ever one of you for my failure in not wearing My Amulet and that allowed Murk to some how whisk me away to a Mirror Fake MC , there are gasps and talk but I hold up my hand to stop them,,, no it was my own doing and it will never ever happen again to me or to any of you critters included for we will never remove The Amulets.
Now with a heavy heart I must explain what happened to me over there what I saw and who I met,, yes there are others over there who know no other life then what they know there they did not know about us and The Camp our Mission but they do now,
and I did offer to bring them here with us but they know that world and want to remain there so I did make a deal with them that once I returned here and Frost sealed the Dome that we were under Murk's control I would we would build a safe and protected underground tunnel for who ever wanted to come visit and met us all .
They call it The Special Room.
I will tell you all there names later but right now I have to get this out or I will not be able to.
I hold out my hand and take Imp's
The day I disappeared I was in my cottage with Imp ready to reveal her Mother's letter to her when I heard a noise outside I excused myself to see what was all that racket and told Imp stay here and wait I will be right back, I was mad at being interrupted but when I saw Blossom outside hiding a baby with a pink bow I closed the door and said WTH is this and HOW IN H*** did this happen who is this baby>> Blossom turned red and said my baby, and her name is Cherry , I was lived okay Young Lady you have a lot to explain ,,who what when and were and the Father???? and you left Camp with out me knowing nor my permission??
That is when I was engulfed in a strange cloud of smoke and taken to The Special Room,,, when I awoke I was chained and handcuffed to a steel slab with two Troll Gourdes with head choppers as swords.
I guess I fought because my shirt was full of blood and my head was killing me.
I heard a voice order them to take me to the hospital wing and the padded cell and put the straight jacket on me ,
I fought as best I could but was no match for those two animals.
I was put in that straight jacket ( that they other inmates call there Hughie jackets)
The given a drink that turned out to be Honey Rum what I did not know is that it was spiked and I almost lost my mind.
I did not know who I was or where I was

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 19, 17 10:51 AM
But every day I was dragged to The Laboratory and things were done to me I can not speak of but they did at one point try to turn me into a friggn Robot seeing my knees are Titanium I guess Murk wanted me his piece of junk.
With the help of the other inmates I was busted free, but what a mess I was , what I remember is talking like a mad man , no one could understand every thing I said, but somehow my mind started to clear and I stared to make sense and being understood
but ever time I drank that Honey Rum or ate ice cream or those pink pills I would lose it again, turns out they had been spiked so we stop eating and drinking them.
I slowly got myself together and managed to convince the others I was not crazy and needed to get back to Camp that is where Dandydog comes in see I built her a super duper Put Put from her old broken done delivery bike that she used to pick up supplies and make delivers for The owner and operator of The Tea Room Mrs Fletcher where we all hung out most of the time and that is what you see over there her PUT PUT and how we got here in the PUT PUT , so I mentioned Mrs Fletcher, then there are PTG, Grim, DD, Angel, Auntie Roo, Egor Dandydog pet monkey, Bing,,PTG's Owl
a crazy Cowgirl banished but still around somewhere, I know I am forgetting some but this is very hard I am sure Dandydog will name anyone I forgot.
I look out at the crowd and see tears , I say please no tears this was my own fault so let me make this a standing order from now one each and every one critters included ( with the micro chips ) will wear at all times never remove even to bath or shower your Amulet
Now Frost made the dome covering The Fake MC made by Murk safe by Dragon Freezing it so Murk can never get in again,thing is the other can not escape that way either so true to my promise we shall build a safe and secure tunnel underground for them to come and visit here and all the other place like The Town etc.under our protection of course so do I get RUHA
I sure do as RUHA fills the air.
DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Next ting I know I am on the ground with Blossom Cherry Stump, Fang licking my face or should I say giving me a shave with that sandpaper tongue Blossom and Cherry Stump trump in unison and Fang Roars to heaven
The join by all the critters I say God it's good to be home.

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 10:57:30 AM PST

dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Oct 19, 17 11:35 AM
I stand with the rest of the camp and listen to Sar's tale, well that explains a lot. Just to make sure that my Amulet was indeed still on my person and touched it to be double sure. I asked Ayla if she would like to wear one but was concerned that it would interfere with her own homing device. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

We watched the home coming for a minute then headed to the Mess Hall for a cup of tea and hoping for a sweet treat that Opel always had on hand. I looked for Imp to see if she wanted to join us but I couldn't see her, I'm sure she had a lot on her plate right now. There was no casual chatting on our walk over, our visiting Amazon was a woman of few words. We could hear Mr. T shuffling behind us trying to keep up. Today's bow tie was quite plain, I wasn't sure if Sol ran out of bright fabric or his fashion sense was changing. It was a khaki color with geometric shapes painted in yellow. As long as Mr. T didn't mind who was I to complain, nobody snickered behind my back.

Go to: