j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

To many problems

[Post New]by j62janet on Aug 11, 15 8:46 AM
I'm in Northport, there's a street at the top where the dogs were, you have to go up the ladder and open something, but there's allot of rust, the hint tells me to go there, and when I'm there, it tells me to leave, how to I open what ever it is.
Some one please help, I've restarted this game thinking I've missed something that will help me get past this bit.

All the other games in this series I've enjoyed, but not this one, the next game better play better, they cost enough!!!

To many problems

[Post New]by AutumnTaylor on Aug 11, 15 11:10 AM
j62janet wrote:I'm in Northport, there's a street at the top where the dogs were, you have to go up the ladder and open something, but there's allot of rust, the hint tells me to go there, and when I'm there, it tells me to leave, how to I open what ever it is.
Some one please help, I've restarted this game thinking I've missed something that will help me get past this bit.

All the other games in this series I've enjoyed, but not this one, the next game better play better, they cost enough!!!

Hi there,
I experienced the same problem. What's wrong is that you need to have ELF get the knife button from the top of the window on the right side of the street before using the glass-cutter on it. Since it's impossible to return to the window later, you have to restart the game with a new profile and replay the bonus chapter from the beginning.

Edited on 08/11/2015 at 11:12:02 AM PST

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:To many problems

[Post New]by j62janet on Aug 12, 15 12:06 AM
thank you so much for replying to me, you are a diamond,
It annoys me when this happens in a game, and I've had loads of problems with this game, and I'm not the only one

Go to: