Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

What the *&#^#^& is a "spoke"??

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Aug 11, 15 1:41 PM
With Elf in the bucket collecting the Hidden Objects in the well, I have clicked on every single thing and cannot find the "spoke."

Please someone help ASAP!!! Have only a small window of time to play the game today.

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:What the *&#^#^& is a "spoke"??

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Aug 11, 15 7:07 PM
Don't worry, I had a hard time finding it too! It's on the long mask on the bottom level of the hidden object area. It's long, white, with some very small black lines on it.
I zeroed in on it immediately, thinking that a "spoke" was a long, thin...something. But it took some maneuvering around to get Elf to pick it up. It's the only long (on-screen, maybe a little longer than an inch) white thing in the search area - I think.
Good luck!
Bastet

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Aug 11, 15 7:09 PM
Oops - my previous reply is a MAJOR spoiler!!

MM272
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MM272 on Aug 11, 15 11:10 PM
You need to click on the point of the spoke on the right side for the game to register.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

What the *&#^#^& is a "spoke"??

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 15 7:23 PM
Skrdykat wrote:With Elf in the bucket collecting the Hidden Objects in the well, I have clicked on every single thing and cannot find the "spoke."

Please someone help ASAP!!! Have only a small window of time to play the game today.

Instead of swearing, you might want to look up the word. As most people know - or should know - a spoke is one of the rods that connect the hub and rim of a wheel.

dlcoyte
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dlcoyte on Aug 30, 15 5:04 PM
Someone never have a bike before?... the spokes on the wheel.. We have Google and a million ways including a dictionary to look up words.. goodness... or hit hint for goodness sakes...

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Sep 6, 15 10:13 AM
If someone asks for help, give it or don't give it. There is no reason to be nasty.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Sep 7, 15 5:14 PM
Yes Judith12 you are right but there is always that same one who jumps on here to remind everyone how w
rong there are, Why do you think everyone left the forum.

Go to: