may be off topic

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Aug 11, 15 3:28 PM
This might be off topic, but I just wanted to say thanks for another great game. It came at just the right time for me. We just had to put our beloved 16 year old chihuahua down. HE was a dead ringer for Elf. This games gave me a little more time with my little friend.
Thanks again

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:may be off topic

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 12, 15 1:18 AM
Old_Man_River,

Off topic or not, sixteen years is longer than many relationships we have with PEOPLE.

I'm not getting any younger and neither are my animal friends. Speaking from personal experience, being a responsible pet-owner brings so much joy...and just as much heartache when it is time to say good-bye.

I'm glad you got to "see" your friend again. I'm sorry for your loss.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 12, 15 7:46 PM
Hugs and condolences. I have lost 4 little friends, all small but not as small as Elf. Elf may be the only Game Helper that I like though. I am glad that you could play with him and remember your little friend who has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I believe that you will see him again.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Feb 1, 16 11:03 PM
My deepest condolences as well, Old_Man_River. My furry friends have all been feline, but there have been many of them, and all deeply missed. And I for one would rather shed a tear or two over another gamer who is clearly a loving person than read threads full of "I don't like this," "I don't like that," Something or other spoils the game," or complaining about a glitch when the person just tried (and failed) to put the right things together but in the wrong order. You just post any time. I will send thoughts to mine at the Bridge to be welcoming to yours.

Go to: