muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

World Map Not Enough Resources

[Post New]by muttmom on Aug 12, 15 8:28 AM
I think a lot of things are mixed up here. I have a Quest by the plane but when
I click on it reads Koi fish. I have the fish. Then I go to the World map try to click on a city reads Not Enough Resources. I have 7 tank cars and it only ask for one.
The old man is up and he reads the plane is fixed. 0/11

Anyone Help, Please

Deb

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:World Map Not Enough Resources

[Post New]by Bluex on Aug 12, 15 9:18 AM
now that's confusing. Are you doing the Setting up the plane quests? Best advice I can give you is to go to Pinks site online (google pinkrollsroycegames) there is a whole series of screen shots there in the setting up the plane quests, that is so much better than trying to figure out where exactly you are right now.

Edited on 08/12/2015 at 9:19:09 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 12, 15 9:27 AM
muttmom wrote:I think a lot of things are mixed up here. I have a Quest by the plane but when
I click on it reads Koi fish. I have the fish. Then I go to the World map try to click on a city reads Not Enough Resources. I have 7 tank cars and it only ask for one.

Anyone Help, Please

Deb

If the quest is reading 0/11 it means you haven't done anything to repair the plane yet. You need to fix the plane before it can fly anywhere.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Aug 12, 15 9:54 AM
I thought the same thing TSue, but how does she have 7 tank cars, which is why I am confused.
Deb, if you click on things, they tell you things that can be confusing as one doesn't really don't know what it means. For Instance if you have upgraded the wharf to Koi flags without a quest to do just that. You get a response to upgrade to Koi flags when you poke on it. Confusing isn't it? But things like this happens when we unknowingly do things without quests. You may have to take the Koi flags down and have to put them back up if and when you get the quests for it to count.
Right now it seems you have the starting quests to repair the plane to have the ability to fly to the new countries. I urge you to go to that site I mention as it can get a bit tricky and that site is spot on.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Aug 12, 15 6:05 PM
muttmom wrote:I think a lot of things are mixed up here. I have a Quest by the plane but when

Anyone Help, Please

Deb

Are you able to get to the plane itself or the wharf where the plane is stationed?

Some have noted problems getting to that spot and had to click on a specific spot to reach the plane.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 12, 15 6:06 PM
Everyone got starter fuel.

To fix the plane, you have to enter the wharf. So click on the wharf and the panel with fix ENTER and customize show up as the choices. Click on Enter, that will take you to the plane. Then click on the bottom of the plane door and you should be able to enter.

I have the screen shots on Pink's sight but there are step by step documentation at

Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Which is also available under the Helpful Links folder above this thread. You are gonna need it. It is a little disorganized but everything you need to know is there.

Oh yeah, since you have the koi flags - take them down. Either nothing or something else on the customization.

Edited on 08/12/2015 at 6:09:10 PM PST

Go to: