mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

new woz ?

[Post New]by mitzimom on Aug 12, 15 10:58 AM
its 2015. any news on a woz2? love this game .played many times.

Edited on 08/19/2015 at 6:36:08 AM PST

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

new woz ?

[Post New]by lacard on Oct 30, 15 10:25 AM
mitzimom wrote:its 2015. any news on a woz2? love this game .played many times.

Me too !!! Just replayed. Love that there are no single 'right answers' !!! The developers could use the same game engine with different buildings.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Re:new woz ?

[Post New]by jcballar on Oct 31, 15 7:44 PM
I am replying to add my vote for another new WOZ. I just finished the first one and there was a teaser at the end "I don't think my journey is over" (or something like that) so think the developers planned on a sequel.

Truthfully, I was just suffering from the lack of builder/TM games and went searching everywhere. I decided to give WOZ a try even though it was not exactly what I was seeking -- no time restrictions. I played (and yawned) through the first location and then realized the great challenge this game offers with strategy and planning.

WOZ is not in my regular gaming genre, but I am hooked and hope there is another WOZ coming soon.

Edited on 10/31/2015 at 7:47:51 PM PST

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:new woz ?

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 28, 16 4:49 PM
This is a great game and unfortunately they don't make this type anymore. The TM games they make now are just cookie cutter versions of the same resource gathering games.

This has been a definite go-to game for me, I have replayed it several times and also wish that there would be a sequel. Sigh............

Go to: