cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

The early snowmobile mini-game

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 12, 15 6:01 PM
This is embarrassing. I'm not good on the reaction time front any more, but I'm hoping I missed something on the snowmobile on how to steer around that first sharp curve to the left. I can negotiate the road up until then but no matter what I seem to do, I crash on the curve. The "info" button doesn't seem to want to work so I'm guessing that clicking on the handlebars is the only way to steer. I don't understand why I see the countdown to the curve, maybe I'm supposed to hit some other control I don't know about?

Anyone care to give me a driver's lesson? Thank you in advance! I HATE skipping things in games unless it's really necessary.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:The early snowmobile mini-game

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 12, 15 7:54 PM
I had a difficult time with this also. Click the left handlebar a little earlier than you think you should. That finally worked for me. I was about to skip it but lucked out with that strategy.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 13, 15 3:52 AM
Well, I tried. Do I click before the countdown, during? I thought I hit all the possibilities but I'm still crashing. Do I need to be to the far left, far right, or center when I approach the turn? Or am I just hopelessly slow and just skip the thing?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 13, 15 9:08 PM
Hey! I practiced in the secret room and suddenly a curved arrow appeared for the turns, and it worked. The info button worked too. Of course I just installed the update so maybe it was in there.

Go to: